• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

3 PACK: NEW BALANCE MENS CASUAL CREW LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRTS
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad, only small, 3XL and 3XL sizes are available.

bl0316 said:   Too bad, only small, 3XL and 3XL sizes are available.

Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.

May be selling out fast

archena said:   bl0316 said:   Too bad, only small, 3XL and 3XL sizes are available.

Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.

May be selling out fast


Incorrect. visited the site and confirmed from previous comment that those sizes avail are correct. are you promoting butcherboys deals? you seem to thumb up a lot of his deals and defend information that is not correct, whats up?

This is what the Shnoop email I got says

Available in Grey and White
 
The fashionistas at Shnoop are here with another one of their sickening fall cheer to offer you a solution. A cotton long-sleeved top that is just right for everything, from casual Fridays, to taking the kids to the park. The top features the New-Balance logo, which is displayed on the back. 

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. The price you see is in fact correct. These designer label t-shirts, are a comfortable, lightweight way to play out the fall in style. You can actually give a whole shirt to someone you care about, with a handwritten note saying "Here’s to spring love!" or something Hallmark-ey and nauseating like that and keep two for yourself.

Don’t be selfish and please tell a friend or even two, post this in your favorite blog and others will be glad you did because this price cannot be found anywhere.

Each purchase is for 3 long sleeve t-shirts. That's right, You get 3 of these shirts for just $24.99 shipped to your door!!!
All you do is pick your size, and all we do is ship it out right away. At these prices, you'd have to be insane to let it pass. Shirts are available mostly in Heather Grey some random orders may receive white instead. Great for stocking up for the cold weather.

The fine print:
Heather Grey - 90% Cotton Blend New Balance Long Sleeve T-Shirts
White - 100% Cotton New Balance Long Sleeve T-Shirts
All shirts are brand new
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL
Colors Available: White & Heather Grey (Colors Will Ship out at random)
New-Balance Logo is featured on the back of shirt
Men's shirts only (Sorry Ladies)
Machine Washable
These shirts sell for a lot more in major department stores
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium.

archena said:   This is what the Shnoop email I got says

Available in Grey and White
 
The fashionistas at Shnoop are here with another one of their sickening fall cheer to offer you a solution. A cotton long-sleeved top that is just right for everything, from casual Fridays, to taking the kids to the park. The top features the New-Balance logo, which is displayed on the back. 

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. The price you see is in fact correct. These designer label t-shirts, are a comfortable, lightweight way to play out the fall in style. You can actually give a whole shirt to someone you care about, with a handwritten note saying "Here’s to spring love!" or something Hallmark-ey and nauseating like that and keep two for yourself.

Don’t be selfish and please tell a friend or even two, post this in your favorite blog and others will be glad you did because this price cannot be found anywhere.

Each purchase is for 3 long sleeve t-shirts. That's right, You get 3 of these shirts for just $24.99 shipped to your door!!!
All you do is pick your size, and all we do is ship it out right away. At these prices, you'd have to be insane to let it pass. Shirts are available mostly in Heather Grey some random orders may receive white instead. Great for stocking up for the cold weather.

The fine print:
Heather Grey - 90% Cotton Blend New Balance Long Sleeve T-Shirts
White - 100% Cotton New Balance Long Sleeve T-Shirts
All shirts are brand new
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL
Colors Available: White & Heather Grey (Colors Will Ship out at random)
New-Balance Logo is featured on the back of shirt
Men's shirts only (Sorry Ladies)
Machine Washable
These shirts sell for a lot more in major department stores
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium.


visit the site, the sizes you listed are not all avail. if there is another way to get sizes you state let us know instead of projecting incorrect info, no thread crap just stating facts is all.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014