• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Samsung GT-P3113-TS8A (78.47kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Butherboy is an ad-bot.

Before you red me, let's just be clear- he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals, and woot on this site, whether they're good or not. Does this serve the community? Or does it serve those sites?

stradlin said:   Butherboy is an ad-bot.

Before you red me, let's just be clear- he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals, and woot on this site, whether they're good or not. Does this serve the community? Or does it serve those sites?


"he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals,"

1 Sale a day has 6 deals today, I posted 3 ( Did not post them all )
dailysteals has 5 deals today , I posted 1 ( Did not post them all )

I think most of the deals you posted are good deals.

But then this one... $175 for a refurb 7" 1024x600, not so hot!

Butcherboy said:   stradlin said:   Butherboy is an ad-bot.

Before you red me, let's just be clear- he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals, and woot on this site, whether they're good or not. Does this serve the community? Or does it serve those sites?


"he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals,"

1 Sale a day has 6 deals today, I posted 3 ( Did not post them all )
dailysteals has 5 deals today , I posted 1 ( Did not post them all )


You have posted 616 threads. (Whoops! that's 616 PAGES of threads!)

Your top 100 are pretty good.

Over 450 have received 5 responses or fewer.

Please stop spamming the board with garbage.

Respectfully.

stradlin said:   Butcherboy said:   stradlin said:   Butherboy is an ad-bot.

Before you red me, let's just be clear- he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals, and woot on this site, whether they're good or not. Does this serve the community? Or does it serve those sites?


"he reposts all sales from 1SaleADay, dailysteals,"

1 Sale a day has 6 deals today, I posted 3 ( Did not post them all )
dailysteals has 5 deals today , I posted 1 ( Did not post them all )


You have posted 616 threads. (Whoops! that's 616 PAGES of threads!)

Your top 100 are pretty good.

Over 450 have received 5 responses or fewer.

Please stop spamming the board with garbage.

Respectfully.


Stradlin makes a good point and I don't see a proper subforum to discuss such a topic.

I've been FWing for almost 10 years and where it used to be a go-to site for hot deals, it's turning into an aggregation site for the woot-model ripoffs (largely fostered by either bots or users that exist solely to link random non-hot buys) and it's getting harder to separate the wheat from the chaff.

paciorek said:   stradlin said:   Butcherboy said:   stradlin said:   Butherboy is an ad-bot.

I've been FWing for almost 10 years and where it used to be a go-to site for hot deals, it's turning into an aggregation site for the woot-model ripoffs (largely fostered by either bots or users that exist solely to link random non-hot buys) and it's getting harder to separate the wheat from the chaff.


Totally agree!!! Used to be the goto site for deals and my homepage. No longer as most of the great posters have also jumped shipped to take up residence at SD.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014