• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

receipt
Disclaimer
Saw this over at SD. To keep it short and simple, Kmart has the Playstation 3D display bundle (display + Motorstorm: Apocalypse + 3D glasses) for $149.99 in-store (YMMV). Best Buy will price match the Kmart price (also YMMV).

I tried it for myself. I actually live closer to a Kmart so I went there first. They had none in stock. I then went to Best Buy and asked for a price match. They spent about 3 minutes attempting to verify the Kmart price. They couldn't find the price, but they price matched it anyway. I didn't even have to raise a fuss. Best Buy receipt attached.

Others may price match as well, but I listed BB since I can confirm.

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PlayStation 3D Display Bundle
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any chance on a better picture of the receipt with the best buy logo showing? I want to try tomorrow but my best buy is super picky about price matches. Thanks

Btw some people are able to trade in the motorstorm game for $20 gift card, but ymmv because it has not for resale on it

Is there any documentation of the Kmart price? That would go a long way to securing the PM at most stores.

It's a good price, but heads up to the high failure rate. But $150 to roll the dice... might turn out okay.

Best buy says i need a picture of the receipt with the date showing and they can do it. Any help please?

samson83 said:   Best buy says i need a picture of the receipt with the date showing and they can do it. Any help please?
Did you manage to get any help from Mods?

Doesn't look like it. Help would be appreciated though. I really would like this monitor

Well it just worked for me over here in Charlotte, NC. There's a Kmart here with 2 left. I had BB price match. Thanks OP!

There is a high failure rate but it seems that overheating is high on the list of probable causes. This seems to happen to Sony products where 'style' is so important. It is a very slim case and there is not a lot of ventillation. I am working on the idea of strapping a fan or two on the back and then checking with a temp probe how much of a difference they make. The PS3 fans for the old style model are very cheap at Amazon but I am not sure how they could be adapted to fit on the monitor. Any ideas?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014