• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Augason Farms 12-Day Emergency Pail features 203 servings of delicious easy-to-prepare food for one person packed in a ?grab & go? pail with a 25-year shelf life. Sealed in the pail, these delicious food items are easy to prepare--just add water and cook. The entire pail weighs just less than 14 pounds and is easy to transport if necessary. The included meal planning guide offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals. It ensures that you get over 2,000 calories per day

Eight food varieties in pouches sealed with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed
25-year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening
Provides 2,063 calories per day for 12 days
No hydrogenated oils, trans fats, or added MSG
Includes: cheesy broccoli with rice (18 servings), vegetable stew blend (24 servings), creamy potato soup (18 servings), maple brown sugar oatmeal (20 servings), instant white rice (27 servings), vegetarian meet substitute beef (flavored) (18 servings), hearty vegetable chicken soup (18 servings), Morning Moo's low fat milk alternative (60 servings)

Be Prepared

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Augason Farms 12-Day Emergency Food Supply
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was waiting on this to go back on sale, thanks !

Be prepared for what?

MasterRebater said:   Be prepared for what?

the wrong person being elected

MasterRebater said:   Be prepared for what?

I thought this would be good to add to a "storm kit" for those affected by power outages due to snow/ice, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc... you could heat up water and cook, perhaps on an outdoor grill- or perfect to use for camping...

MeIsCheap said:   MasterRebater said:   Be prepared for what?

the wrong person being re-elected

FTFY.

Might have to snag one of these for hurricane use down here in FL.

ir0nw0lf said:   MeIsCheap said:   MasterRebater said:   Be prepared for what?

the wrong person being re-elected

FTFY.

Might have to snag one of these for hurricane use down here in FL.

I didn't want to elude to anything one way or the other, but yes you are correct.

In for 1. Great to set next to my 72 hr pack.

Be sure you're not allergic to soy products before buying any emergency rations, or you'll spend that twelve days, 30 days or 365 days with the galloping runs and wishing desperately for antihistamines.

Great deal, mama, thank you!

Sadly, I despise peas, and this has a lot. Too bad~

obeydacracka said:   Great deal, mama, thank you!

Sadly, I despise peas, and this has a lot. Too bad~

Just goes to show you can't peas everyone...

Sold out already.

Isn't the 30-day kit a better value, even with it being regular price?
Text

Beat by a minute!

I'd rather go hungry then eat that crap.

cheezedawg said:   Sold out already.

Check your local, both of mine show it in stock.

30 day supply for $100 definitely a better deal, although it only alots for 1857 calories per person daily -- that's a bit low, and lower than this 12-day, which is a more appropriate 2063 calories.

I guess this ends up being kind of like an insurance policy you hope you never use...the food must be horrible.

scrouds said:   I'd rather go hungry then eat that crap.

If you went hungry enough then you would eat that crap.

scrouds said:   I'd rather go hungry then eat that crap.

Ha,ha. Spoken like someone who has never been really hungry. If the 30 day comes with bread, I would gladly offer you a shit sandwich. Of course you wouldn't be able to provide the crap, due the to the growing cob-webs over your second blow hole (the ol' crap in crap out axiom). The only recourse then would be to offer you a post- Augason. At the very least, it could prove your crap theory.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014