• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was just in target and seen they have the Element 50" Class 1080p 60hz LCD HDTV Featuring Built-In JBLŽ 2.0 Sound Bar and Subwoofer Marked down on clearance for 50% off for $324.99 my store in Nw Austin had 2 left. Here's the link to the tv on there site but it is not marked down on it. So in store only.

Here's the pic that i took today Image

Member Summary

element (16.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I didn't know if Directv was going to provide one or not, thanks for letting me know.

I have Googled a little bit on the ... (more)

allerobed (Oct. 16, 2012 @ 5:23p) |

To friendly thread subscribers: Built-in sound system is apparently processor controlled; it may need an occasional rese... (more)

Stolat (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 11:50a) |

Sorry for necrothreading, just wanted to pop in and say I did pick up this TV in Jacksonville, FL in September for $325 ... (more)

rxse7en (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 8:06p) |

Thanks to tylertgt and aarzi for this work-around link to the inventory checker for this item:

$325 Element 50" HDTV w/JBL Sound INVENTORY CHECKER
  • Also categorized in:

its says: not sold in stores

it's in store's i took a picture

Here's the pic Image

Wow, super hot price if you can find one...

thanks op. will have to stop by to check on this

Melly777 said:   I was just in target and seen they have the Element 50" Class 1080p 60hz LCD HDTV Featuring Built-In JBLŽ 2.0 Sound Bar and Subwoofer Marked down on clearance for 50% off for $324.99 my store in Nw Austin had 2 left. Here's the link to the tv on there site but it is not marked down on it. So in store only.

How about a DPCI number on each to check inventory.

Redwood City, CA has two of them in stock.

I saw them yesterday. New boxes, not opened.

Atariman56 said:   Melly777 said:   I was just in target and seen they have the Element 50" Class 1080p 60hz LCD HDTV Featuring Built-In JBLŽ 2.0 Sound Bar and Subwoofer Marked down on clearance for 50% off for $324.99 my store in Nw Austin had 2 left. Here's the link to the tv on there site but it is not marked down on it. So in store only.

How about a DPCI number on each to check inventory.

The DPCI # IS 008 09 0651

Also it's in the pic i took as well.

i just called my local target, and they were all out

akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

Coming from FW staff, I seriously hope this was a joke.

DoctorDeals said:   akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

I think they refer to it as "Drain Bramaged"

Bamaged. No "r"

Anybody else having trouble with the Target Inv. checker? I have 2 different ones (site88) plus another and both bring me to a Target mobile site now. Please help a dumb ole' ape.

SW FL is completely sold out, it's $324 everywhere here. Green for OP.

DoctorDeals said:   akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

Meet our social media intern Ann. I've pointed her to the FAQ to point out her gaffe. She apologizes deeply for her mistake, and offers up this proof.

MVP9596 said:   DoctorDeals said:   akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

Meet our social media intern Ann. I've pointed her to the FAQ to point out her gaffe. She apologizes deeply for her mistake, and offers up this proof.

LOL No apology necessary, you guys do a great job managing this zoo as it is.

akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

LOL

Atariman56 said:   MVP9596 said:   DoctorDeals said:   akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

LOL No apology necessary, you guys do a great job managing this zoo as it is.

So says the Minkey (I did that on misspell purpose, tell me why for green).

A crafty, mischievous girl. Usually good-looking and prefers to hangs out in a pack of other minkeys.

aarzi said:   A crafty, mischievous girl. Usually good-looking and prefers to hangs out in a pack of other minkeys.

Not quite, it's from an older movie.

Pink Panther?

aarzi said:   Pink Panther?

Correct. Minkey ? DO you mean Monkey ? Peter S. is like that's what I said.

There's 2 in Pasadena, CA location...
777 east colorado
just saw it after work today, did not get one since I dont need one...

Woohoo, new living room and bedroom tvs! The picture is great, the sound leaves something to be desired but hey it was $325!

Checked in a few stores in west fl. Store 1 had none in stock. No luck with store 2 either. But they found 1 in store 3 and 3 in store 4. The one in store 3 mysteriously disappeared in the 10 mins i took to get there. But they confirmed store 4 still had 3 in stock. I was pretty optimistic, but guess what it's apparently a system error! Spoke to the manager there and he couldn't find it in the stock. This is a racket! Apparently its very difficult for any customer to get in on these B&M only deals.

thegame81 said:   Checked in a few stores in west fl. Store 1 had none in stock. No luck with store 2 either. But they found 1 in store 3 and 3 in store 4. The one in store 3 mysteriously disappeared in the 10 mins i took to get there. But they confirmed store 4 still had 3 in stock. I was pretty optimistic, but guess what it's apparently a system error! Spoke to the manager there and he couldn't find it in the stock. This is a racket! Apparently its very difficult for any customer to get in on these B&M only deals.

System error? The manager had them in his trunk by the time you got there.

thegame81 said:   Checked in a few stores in west fl. Store 1 had none in stock. No luck with store 2 either. But they found 1 in store 3 and 3 in store 4. The one in store 3 mysteriously disappeared in the 10 mins i took to get there. But they confirmed store 4 still had 3 in stock. I was pretty optimistic, but guess what it's apparently a system error! Spoke to the manager there and he couldn't find it in the stock. This is a racket! Apparently its very difficult for any customer to get in on these B&M only deals.

same here at many stores in houston, tx. one store showed 2 in stock, but there was nil. $325 was a great deal for a 50 inch. the store manager there told me that i could have the 40 inch for the same price, lol. i passed...

Medina, Oh has zilch. The dude said he's never actually seen a 50" Element. This town is a black hole for deals since the glory days of Staples almost free stuff.

This is a clearance deal so YMMV should be added to the title, and ideally posted in the master Target clearance thread..
That said, good deal if you can find one. I was at Target today (mine fits the pattern of marking down electronics Mon or Tue) and they had no TVs at close to 50% off. They had some lame Panasonic for 15% off (whoopee).

went to stores in two different "districts" that checked inventory at a group of stores using an in store pda in SE Wisconsin and no luck. At one they said the item was zero priced out so if any remained they would have been sent back and not sold. I looked at the pda and saw there were none available at any stores in either area.

Great find if you can get one!!

MVP9596 said:   DoctorDeals said:   akmckenna said:   i just called my local target, and they were all out

Is her goal 50K? CashBack??? Interesting photo, my picture enhancer is grabbing password for her account on the 2nd paper from the top... Just kidding.. No, I think it is a password. Or not..
Thank you for sharing it, nice to see real people behind FatWallet!

no luck in westerville, Oh

Dang! Suck's so many other fw member's can't find this tv at there store's. I didn't even buy one of the 2 that was at my local store. Thought hard about getting it though, walk by it several times looked it up on my phone. Even Called a family member to get extra 10% off plus extra 5% for my redcard. But at the end i really had no use for it. Being that i just got several 32" tv's in the last months for awesome deal. Only other reason to get it would be to resell it or for a early Christmas present.

This is true!
It worked, I had to hunt it down-
I'm out on the Island and I drove into Brooklyn to Gateway plaza (Erskine).
Saw two of them, wanted to buy both, was so happy wifey let me buy one, I only bought one.
According to the guy there were a lot left!
$350.5? total with tax!

What a steal!

Definitely a YMMV, but I got the last one on the floor in Mountain View, CA.

Funny thing was they had a floor sign saying clearance, $500.48 from $649.00.

Someone walked by, looked at that sign, down to a scratch pad, back to the sign, then walked away. Didn't see the $324.98 sticker, so I asked a clerk for a price check.

This is a nice step up from my 19" CRT. THANKS OP!!!

grabbed the last one at target! plus their 5 percent off when applied for their credit card...

No stock checker is working

Thanks OP. Picked one up, there was one left in the Encintas store in San Diego. Employees did not know about the deal when I arrived. Mine had a clearance tag of about $450 on the box.

Skipping 106 Messages...
Sorry for necrothreading, just wanted to pop in and say I did pick up this TV in Jacksonville, FL in September for $325 -5% with RED card and that the picture quality is excellent, sound not so much. The surround sound option is somewhat unusable in that the midrange/vocals are muted. When listening in normal stereo the sound is passable but not adjustable so the volume is too high when you want to be able to hear conversation. I just ordered a Boston Acoustics TVee Model 25 which had decent reviews and is now 66% off at Amazon.com in the hopes that the center channel is a bit beefier. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004V1DAC4/ref=oh_details_o03_s... Let me know if you want a review on the sound bar.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014