• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
kennethxu said:   with box, can't fit in 2006 Camry. another words,this sucker is big. take it out of the box, bummer will have a chance.It's a bummer you can't put a sentence together. In other words, a bimmer is neither a beamer, nor a bummer.

In my case, the word depends on the warranty status.

BankofGreed said:   I went to the white plains NY store and they had 2 on the floor brand new in box for $325. I would have grabbed them but my car is too small. Go get them before they are gone!

Take it out of the box and fold the box in half.

Found one in Chula Vista, CA on Broadway. There was one left on the shelf when I left. It fit into my Honda Fit with all the seats down.

For anyone in northern Pennsylvania or upstate New York, according to the inventory checker these 3 Target stores are still showing "limited stock" (maybe one left) as of tonight:
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Cicero, New York
Ithaca, New York

I went to a place in MD where online checker also showed limited stock. But when I drove there, a staff said, they never carried that TV. so, online information maybe not accurate. if you need drive long way, think again.

Dilly101 said:   For anyone in northern Pennsylvania or upstate New York, according to the inventory checker these 3 Target stores are still showing "limited stock" (maybe one left) as of tonight:
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Cicero, New York
Ithaca, New York

tothemax said:   grabbed the last one at target! plus their 5 percent off when applied for their credit card...

listen, getting a hard pull on your credit score for a 5% ($16) savings is not a good choice. I only get new credit
if I can make at least $200 in rewards.

tylertgt said:   Got one in Atlanta.

I was able to check inventory by taking the URL for another product that had the inventory page working and replacing the catalog number, part number, and DPCI number.

Try this link for checking inventory:
http://www.target.com/FiatsCmd?template=medium&overlayId=FindinS...

Just got the last one in Stony Brook, NY (on L.I.).

WhoooHooo!

Thanks Much to both the OP and tylertgt, for posting the link above! [tylertgt's link worked great on my Pandigital Novel Android Tablet, even though the (redirected) link in the OP would not].

My 2011 Hyundai Sonata handled all but about 8" with the back seats down.

FYI: 4 or 5 NYC Target Stores still show "in stock", but so does Stony Brook (even after I got the last one this AM).

Good Luck!

I have been trying to find some calibration settings for this TV with no luck. Does anyone know where to get some good settings?

Emeryville store has none even though stock shows them

Delete - double post

I scored one at Encinitas, CA. Out of the box the picture quality is very poor (blu ray - HDMI) compare to my 5 y.o. Vazio. If anyone can get me the Service menu code for this tv, i can calibrate it with Spears & Munsil High-Definition Benchmark Blu-Ray disk and post the settings. The calibration should make this tv shine!

Tofe said:   I have been trying to find some calibration settings for this TV with no luck. Does anyone know where to get some good settings?

sanydiego said:   ...compare to my 5 y.o. Vazio. If anyone can get me the Service menu code for this tv, i can calibrate it...If after 5 years of owning your TV, you still spell it Vazio, it might be best to leave the calibration to someone else.

I am still learning my English, but can teach you how to calibrate a tv.

aarzi said:   sanydiego said:   ...compare to my 5 y.o. Vazio. If anyone can get me the Service menu code for this tv, i can calibrate it...If after 5 years of owning your TV, you still spell it Vazio, it might be best to leave the calibration to someone else.

barcode
Disclaimer
So you guys dont have to keep asking staff to check inventory. Just load it up on your phone and it should work unless you have a really crappy phone, you do have to wiggle it around a little to get the angle right.

sanydiego said:   I am still learning my English, but can teach you how to calibrate a tv.

aarzi said:   sanydiego said:   ...compare to my 5 y.o. Vazio. If anyone can get me the Service menu code for this tv, i can calibrate it...If after 5 years of owning your TV, you still spell it Vazio, it might be best to leave the calibration to someone else.
What does English have to do with Vazio? And how can you teach me if you can't communicate?

FYI, this is a no-go in Jefferson City MO; inventory checker said limited stock.

SW FL is OOS, dang it.

can anyone get to the service menu? All settings are little off out of the box.

I'm hoping some of the super helpful people here can assist me. I'm having Directv come tomorrow to hook up a new high definition receiver to use with the tv I got from this deal. I'm currently using an old school 27" tv...go 1993!!

Anyway my question is about which HDMI cable to buy. I went before to get one and saw regular ones and ethernet ones. What can I do with an ethernet one that can't be done with a regular one?

FWIW, when i had DirecTV come out and setup my house they provided the HDMI cable... as for the difference in an HDMI cable with built in ethernet... Google is a great friend (http://www.mycablemart.com/help/hdmi_which_one.php)

allerobed said:   I'm hoping some of the super helpful people here can assist me. I'm having Directv come tomorrow to hook up a new high definition receiver to use with the tv I got from this deal. I'm currently using an old school 27" tv...go 1993!!

Anyway my question is about which HDMI cable to buy. I went before to get one and saw regular ones and ethernet ones. What can I do with an ethernet one that can't be done with a regular one?

allerobed said:   I'm hoping some of the super helpful people here can assist me. I'm having Directv come tomorrow to hook up a new high definition receiver to use with the tv I got from this deal. I'm currently using an old school 27" tv...go 1993!!

The $1 ones work just the same as the $25 ones.

dsdunbar said:   FWIW, when i had DirecTV come out and setup my house they provided the HDMI cable... as for the difference in an HDMI cable with built in ethernet... Google is a great friend (http://www.mycablemart.com/help/hdmi_which_one.php)

I didn't know if Directv was going to provide one or not, thanks for letting me know.

I have Googled a little bit on the subject and got a variety of answers that's why I posted here. I was looking for answers specific to what this particular tv could do, like I said I currently have an almost antique as my tv and am not knowledgeable about high def anything! I checked out your link and it didn't work but typed the web address and found the info there. Thanks again.

To friendly thread subscribers: Built-in sound system is apparently processor controlled; it may need an occasional reset.

My sound output was very poor and had to turn the volume up to 18 for reasonable sound level. I pulled the 120VAC plug, waited a minute, and re-plugged the TV. The sound output is now restored to normal -- on screen indicator at 5 for good sound level.

Sorry for necrothreading, just wanted to pop in and say I did pick up this TV in Jacksonville, FL in September for $325 -5% with RED card and that the picture quality is excellent, sound not so much. The surround sound option is somewhat unusable in that the midrange/vocals are muted. When listening in normal stereo the sound is passable but not adjustable so the volume is too high when you want to be able to hear conversation. I just ordered a Boston Acoustics TVee Model 25 which had decent reviews and is now 66% off at Amazon.com in the hopes that the center channel is a bit beefier. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004V1DAC4/ref=oh_details_o03_s... Let me know if you want a review on the sound bar.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014