• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This one is the clicky blue MX switch. If you are playing game with this one, you are going to drive people crazy.

You can tell the type of keys by the model number, GKCL1 is MX blue, GLCM1 is brown, and GLCR1 is red.

The Quickfire rapid is a no frill keyboard and very well designed. The Pro version has features for game.

Mechanical keyboards are getting popular especially for game because it is more responsive than the membrane keyboards. This is the lowest price I come across. The IBM M type 80s/90s keyboard is selling for $40 on eBay. I believe I threw away a few (and some star war toys too).

The Rosewill mechanical keyboard is on sale this week.

See this article on Mechanical Keyboard Mechanical Keyboard Guide

In for one!! Thanks OP!

Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is suitable for me, thanks

The keybord looks cool

I love this keyboard. I enjoy the feedback when I'm typing. I also value the fact that it doesn't include a numpad, which I never used. The lack of a numpad makes the board shorter, giving me space on my pullout keyboard tray. My gaming is limited, so I can't speak to that.

If you haven't experienced a mechanical keyboard, at this price it's very affordable to checkout!

Did anyone actually receive this yet? My order still says 'processing' and there is no info on shipping.

OK, well I emailed their cust service and they said it was backordered but would ship within 5 bus days. It's been 7 days (total) and nothing from them. I logged in and checked the status and it says shipped. Of course there isn't any tracking info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014