• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
Credit to Discombobulated on "the other site."

Was $14.08 but Amazon bumped it to $15.10 and now it's $14.12.

Nautica Voyage For Men Eau de Toilette Spray (3.4oz) $14.12 @ Amazon

EDIT - $15.10 (Free Shipping with Prime or $25+) as of 2:35 a.m. 9/24. I can't sleep.

EDIT - $14.12 (Free Shipping with Prime or $25+) as of 5:49 a.m. 9/24.

I have NO idea whether it's good, but ordered it for an unknown reason anyways. *Make sure to select the 3.4 ounce and not 1.7 ounce bottle.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
One gets used to the subtle deterioration when one is constantly exposed to change. Let someone new smell it. Or compare... (more)

aarzi (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 4:38p) |

Now it's $14.12

The ever-changing price is fun. Not.

JesseLivermore (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 4:47p) |

Looks like it's OOS, up to $20 for me now. (and yes I'm selecting 3.4 oz).

asuka (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 4:52p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this generally as expensive as Amazon says? It is a great price with high ratings so I'm thinking about it...

Combine with the 3.4oz nautica Blue cologne for $11.96 for total of $26 shipped! http://www.amazon.com/Nautica-Blue-For-Men-Spray/dp/B001CT0AGC/...

better then cool water? and i love cool water.
in 4 4 4 gifting. christmas round the corner.

Good deal! Thanks

Thanks, got both.

It is OK perfume. I have one ordered from the perfume spot for little less ($13.09) after 12% coupon on front page and free shipping if you have Shoprunner.

link

Also, extra 6% from FW Cash Back on perfume spot.

Wow,Nautica Voyage is so cheap! I get it and thanks for sharing.

good smells. got it. thanks

I'm seeing $16.11, price just went up?

Yeah, price went up, but still a good deal at $16 for a 3.4oz , I bought!

Unavailable

bryany127 said:   better then cool water? and i love cool water.

LOL. Welcome to 1988. Do you have Drakkar too?

I've received comments from girls saying I smell great with this stuff

Green....Great price in 4 2!!!

Combine with the 3.4oz nautica Blue cologne for $11.96 for total of $28.69 shipped!......Thanks OP

Slickone said:   bryany127 said:   better then cool water? and i love cool water.

LOL. Welcome to 1988. Do you have Drakkar too?

What about Aramis 900

Is this a good substitute for a shower?

dupe

Voyage (like the rest of the Nautica line) is a Summer scent. With Winter coming, a lot of places are marking it down. I've seen 3.4oz Voyage, White Sail, and Blue for as low at $14.99 - $16.99 + tax at Ross and Marshall's, in case you wanted to try and get one of them ASAP from a B&M, but YMMV. Amazon currently shows $16.11 for a 3.4oz.

= My mini-review =
For anyone wondering about the scent, it's basically standard fare for a Summer scent. Not too drastically different from Davidoff Cool Water, Azarro Chrome, or the rest of the Nautica line. The Nautica line is not generally citrusy, if that's what you were looking for. It's more of a soapy scent. But the thing about Summer scents is that they do not last long, and do not project well in mild/cold weather. Within 2 hours of application, the scent will be so close to your skin you might as well not be wearing any cologne at all. It'd still be good for a an office environment though.

This is a good price, just know what you're getting. It might be cheap, but you also might be applying it multiple times per day, whereas a more expensive and stronger Winter/Fall scent requires one application per day (Angel Men, Bvlgari Black, Versace Dreamer, YSL La Nuit de l'Homme, to name a few) so they might be a better long term purchase if you wanted to use them during the colder months (for example, my $54 3.4oz Angel Men has lasted through 4 Winters and Falls, = $6.75 / season while my $20 3.4oz Summer scent (Chrome) lasted 1 Summer and half of Spring = $13 / season). The cost per season for a Summer scent would go way up if you were to use it during the colder months.

One final note: colognes/perfumes get counterfeited about as much as SD cards. As such, it's a good idea to use the same buying practices for colognes and perfumes as you do SD cards.

More reviews from other cologne snobs like me :)

BloodyInsane said:   Voyage (like the rest of the Nautica line) is a Summer scent. With Winter coming, a lot of places are marking it down. I've seen 3.4oz Voyage, White Sail, and Blue for as low at $14.99 - $16.99 + tax at Ross and Marshall's, in case you wanted to try and get one of them ASAP from a B&M, but YMMV. Amazon currently shows $16.11 for a 3.4oz.

= My mini-review =
For anyone wondering about the scent, it's basically standard fare for a Summer scent. Not too drastically different from Davidoff Cool Water, Azarro Chrome, or the rest of the Nautica line. The Nautica line is not generally citrusy, if that's what you were looking for. It's more of a soapy scent. But the thing about Summer scents is that they do not last long, and do not project well in mild/cold weather. Within 2 hours of application, the scent will be so close to your skin you might as well not be wearing any cologne at all. It'd still be good for a an office environment though.

This is a good price, just know what you're getting. It might be cheap, but you also might be applying it multiple times per day, whereas a more expensive and stronger Winter/Fall scent requires one application per day (Angel Men, Bvlgari Black, Versace Dreamer, YSL La Nuit de l'Homme, to name a few) so they might be a better long term purchase if you wanted to use them during the colder months (for example, my $54 3.4oz Angel Men has lasted through 4 Winters and Falls, = $6.75 / season while my $20 3.4oz Summer scent (Chrome) lasted 1 Summer and half of Spring = $13 / season). The cost per season for a Summer scent would go way up if you were to use it during the colder months.

One final note: colognes/perfumes get counterfeited about as much as SD cards. As such, it's a good idea to use the same buying practices for colognes and perfumes as you do SD cards.

More reviews from other cologne snobs like me :)

Thanks for the detailed review.

I find colognes & perfumes to be HIGHLY subjective, although it's fair to say there are some that are nearly universally praised (Acqua Di Giņ, as an example).

I really only prefer light and bright scents, which aren't heavy, musky, woodsy or overbearing. If that means they wear off more quickly, I don't mind. I'd prefer something crisp and refreshing, with a citrus, melon or 'beach-y' aroma, that has less staying power, versus a woodsy or musky one that assaults everyone in a 10 foot radius.

I'm hoping this is similar to a light and refreshing cologne that is subtle. That would be preferable to me.

I really do like Acqua Di Giņ, but have found that Perry Ellis Red 360 for Men is just as good, IMO, at about 1/2 the price. I'm just mentioning this for those who also like Acqua Di Giņ, and might like the Perry Ellis substitute while saving some money, also.

The only perfume I use is Versace Blue Jeans which is light but very nice..It doesn't give me a headache...is this a strong one? If so then I am no go on this..

Price down to $13.53...good deal right now!

N41, $13.53

Toilet water! Not in! (just kidding)

Creed - Green Irish Tweed - is my go-to. It costs a fortune though, but one spray lasts forever. This may be a good cheap alternative for travel, since it squeaks in at the TSA limit for carry on. I see what they did thar.

coolbreeze said:   Toilet water! Not in! (just kidding)

Creed - Green Irish Tweed - is my go-to. It costs a fortune though, but one spray lasts forever. This may be a good cheap alternative for travel, since it squeaks in at the TSA limit for carry on. I see what they did thar.
They created this size because of the TSA?!?!
What other conspiracy theories do you have?

aarzi said:   coolbreeze said:   Toilet water! Not in! (just kidding)

They created this size because of the TSA?!?!
What other conspiracy theories do you have?

Relax. It's a joke.

As someone who flies every week, I was just struck by the exact volume of the bottle matching the 3-1-1 requirement. No big deal.

The counterfeit issue is a good reason to buy from Amazon. Freshness is another. Many people do not realize that most colognes have a relatively short shelf life of about 3 years from the bottling date. Amazon moves so much cologne that you are virtually guaranteed a fresh bottle.

coolbreeze said:   Relax. It's a joke.Is that some kind of code? I need to brush up. So many conspiracies; so little time....

aarzi said:   coolbreeze said:   Relax. It's a joke.Is that some kind of code? I need to brush up. So many conspiracies; so little time....

You can't spell Nautica without CIA...

Now if the CIA were breeding Taun-tauns to manufacture this cologne, then we'd really be in trouble...

In 4 1, thanks OP

BloodyInsane said:   aarzi said:   coolbreeze said:   Relax. It's a joke.Is that some kind of code? I need to brush up. So many conspiracies; so little time....

Now if the CIA were breeding Taun-tauns to manufacture this cologne, then we'd really be in trouble...
Very clever. If that were the case, I am sure Luke would be all over this.

hmmm... is that an acronym for Lift underarms, kill everyone? Unless, of course, you use this cologne.

BloodyInsane said:   aarzi said:   coolbreeze said:   Relax. It's a joke.Is that some kind of code? I need to brush up. So many conspiracies; so little time....

Close, but they are making this cologne for taun-tauns.
This was hinted at when Han Solo commented "and I thought they smelled bad on the outside".

Shmabobolo said:   BloodyInsane said:   aarzi said:   coolbreeze said:   Relax. It's a joke.Is that some kind of code? I need to brush up. So many conspiracies; so little time....

Close, but they are making this cologne for taun-tauns.
This was hinted at when Han Solo commented "and I thought they smelled bad on the outside".
I think Insane's comment was a play on Nautica=cia and Nautica=Taun.

rmi65700 said:   N41, $13.53

You have good timing.

shopper1973 said:   The counterfeit issue is a good reason to buy from Amazon. Freshness is another. Many people do not realize that most colognes have a relatively short shelf life of about 3 years from the bottling date. Amazon moves so much cologne that you are virtually guaranteed a fresh bottle.
I've read that it's about 7 years. But I have 10 year old cologne that still smells the same to me.

Slickone said:   shopper1973 said:   The counterfeit issue is a good reason to buy from Amazon. Freshness is another. Many people do not realize that most colognes have a relatively short shelf life of about 3 years from the bottling date. Amazon moves so much cologne that you are virtually guaranteed a fresh bottle.
I've read that it's about 7 years. But I have 10 year old cologne that still smells the same to me.
One gets used to the subtle deterioration when one is constantly exposed to change. Let someone new smell it. Or compare it with a tester in-store.

Now it's $14.12

The ever-changing price is fun. Not.

Skipping 1 Messages...
Looks like it's OOS, up to $20 for me now. (and yes I'm selecting 3.4 oz).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.