• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg Weekend Express Deals @ Newegg - On sale

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Sep 23, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried to get GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3, but no way to get free memory and McAfee 2013 as advertised. False promotion from Newegg.

StadiumRocks said:   Tried to get GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3, but no way to get free memory and McAfee 2013 as advertised. False promotion from Newegg.

I just did a live chat with a Newegg rep, and he said the memory and McAfee were out of stock and thus the offer was no longer available. Sucks since I was going to buy this deal too. Guess I'll keep looking for a new motherboard elsewhere...

I did chat yesterday, the rep. said nothing about being sold out. She said they were aware of the problem and were trying to get an answer. Once got a response she said she would email me. I think they should put a note on the related item explaining that the offer is no more available. Ah...I guess I am becoming a grumpy old pa.....

Moreover, the McAfee is still in stock http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832484025 , they just did not mention what memory would be given.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014