• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

CyberPower CPTUC01 Travel USB Charger - Home and Auto Compatible, Compatibility with iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Bluetooth, 120V

Free after $10 rebate + free ship

Member Summary

CyberPower 120V Travel USB Charger
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In for one, thanks OP

swan1 (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 8:51p) |

Thank you.

pukpik (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 10:43p) |

Thanks OP!

littlepitty (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 11:04p) |

CyberPower CPTUC01 Travel USB Charger - Home and Auto Compatible, Compatibility with iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, 120V
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

they make a great ups. Hopefully this will work great also

Thanks! Ordered one. Looks like the online rebate submission isn't up for it yet, but my order is dated 9/24 so I'm good.

T&C's:

Limit One (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law.

what is the output mAH? That is the only important figure I would need.

Cyberpower's Specification Page for CPTUC01 does not say, but if you expand one of the pictures, it appears to show 0.5mA output, which is not enough juice for iPads at least

Rebate information here
Submit rebate here

Thanks, I got one.

shwamie2004 said:   Cyberpower's Specification Page for CPTUC01 does not say, but if you expand one of the pictures, it appears to show 0.5mA output, which is not enough juice for iPads at least
So. it's not worth the hassle.

Hi, i chose the no wait rebate, looks I need post to them. do I need print and post it?
they need "copy of upc" and "barcode labe", what are they?

Thanks.

greatproverbs7287 said:   Hi, i chose the no wait rebate, looks I need post to them. do I need print and post it?
they need "copy of upc" and "barcode labe", what are they?

Thanks.

Search past rebates to understand the basic's...unless you're into costly mistakes.

Looks Dead online now!

Still available. Got one.

sensia said:   shwamie2004 said:   Cyberpower's Specification Page for CPTUC01 does not say, but if you expand one of the pictures, it appears to show 0.5mA output, which is not enough juice for iPads at least

0.5mA is standard USB like from your computer. chargers specifically made for iPad do have higher output.

If I had known it was 0.5, I wouldn't have wasted my time as well.

no free shipping. You have to pay $49 to be a member...

In for a stocking stuffer.

frugalpete said:   sensia said:   shwamie2004 said:   Cyberpower's Specification Page for CPTUC01 does not say, but if you expand one of the pictures, it appears to show 0.5mA output, which is not enough juice for iPads at least

0.5mA is standard USB like from your computer. chargers specifically made for iPad do have higher output.

yes but the product description mentions iphone.

FYI if you don't mind the wait for it to be shipped across the Pacific, you can pick up an USB car charger very cheap, under $1.50 shipped (there are dozens of Buy-It-Now auctions at 99 cents), on eBay from a Hong Kong or Chinese seller or maybe under $3 from a US seller. While free is good, it's not worth $.56 or a buck (after postage) to me to mess around with rebates on something that can be had so cheaply on eBay.

They are only $1.99 right now at Meritline:

USB car chargers $1.99 @ meritline.com

Everyone values their time differently, so maybe the OP's deal makes good sense for you, but I find it difficult to justify the time involved in getting a rebate on small ticket items like this.

P.S. Every time someone posts a good deal including rebate from Tiger Direct, people always either question the reliability of the rebates or announce that they'd never do a TD rebate because they stiff their customers on them. I've not had a problem in the past 5 years with a rebate through TD and quite frankly, it's been years since I've heard of someone having a problem with one. In other words, a TD refund is a pretty safe bet these days, not a risk.

Always love the free stuff
thanks

In for one, thanks OP

Thank you.

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014