• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hisense 50" 3D 1080p LED Smart HDTV

(Model: 50K316DW)

Includes 2 pair of 3D glasses. #FPS3D05.

Hisense gracefully designed the glossy black exterior and chrome trim on this Hisense HDTV. But the beauty of the TV isn't just limited to its exterior. The picture is crystal clear with Full HD 1080p resolution. Sit down, relax and just let go while you enjoy this LED HDTV.50K316DW 3D HDTV

Product Features

50" diagonal screen size with LED backlight - LED TVs use LED backlighting and deliver breakthrough picture quality in an energy-efficient, eco-friendly design. You'll enjoy an incredible range of brightness and color in an ultra-slim style
Full HD 1080p - With 1920 x 1080 full high definition resolution, your TV has 1,080 horizontal lines that create stunning details and crystal-clear vibrant colors to create a brilliantly realistic picture
3D Ready – Enjoy Full HD 3D from Blu-ray discs and Cable/Satellite providers (3D glasses required; sold separately)
2D to 3D conversion - You now have a choice of how you watch your entertainment. Hisense's built-in 3D engine is so powerful it can convert normal 2D movies and TV programming to 3D in real-time with the push of a button (3D glasses required; sold separately)
Smart TV can stream a movie on Netflix, allow you to catch a video on YouTube, along with access to Vudu Movies and Apps
Digital Media Player – With the integrated streaming media player you can playback 2D-Video, 3D-Video and Music, browse photos and read e-books. Easily select content from the built-in USB port or your home network via DLNA using the TV remote control
Built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity
Smart Hub – Easily navigate all the features of your Smart TV with the simple to use Hisense Smart Hub. Access movies, television shows, music, photos, social networking, internet browsing and, other multimedia applications with easy-to-use controls (An internet connection is required to activate Smart TV features. Some services may require a subscription)
120Hz refresh rate in 3D mode, 60Hz refresh rate in 2D mode - 120Hz smooth motion technology is perfect for sports lovers as each fast movement appears more fluid, smooth and clear
Opera Internet Browser is a high-quality, multi-platform product for a wide range of platforms, operating systems and embedded Internet products – including Mac, PC and Linux computers, mobile phones and PDAs, game consoles, and other devices like the Nintendo Wii, DS, Sony Mylo, and more
4 HDMI inputs - With multi-HDMI inputs on the TV, you can connect multiple HD sources
Energy Star® 5.3 certified model
100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
5,000:1 static contrast
6.5 milliseconds response time
400 nit brightness
Parental control
DLNA certified
Surround sound processor
Dolby Digital certified
5-band equalizer
Surround sound processor
Progressive scan
3D digital comb filter
Sleep timer
ATSC/QAM/NTSC system
1 USB port (supports Digital Media Player)
1 RF input
1 L/R audio input for composite
1 RCA component video input
1 audio input for VGA
1 L/R audio input for component
1 coaxial digital audio output
1 RJ45 port
1 earphone jack

Member Summary

50K316DW
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks good but not familiar with the brand. Anyone have any input?

$700 for a 3D TV is a good deal, seriously.

wow, prices are really starting to get competitive with 3d TV's. Prices on these things are dropping like flies! I wish I have not bought my 46" previously and waited. With the same price, I get LED, 50" and 3D. Not to mention 2 pairs of glasses.

I have seen this TV first hand and it looks really good next to the known brands problem is features like the menu the warranty and how long it will last. Also see Issues

If you need a led TV, alternatives from known brands are

Toshiba 50L2200U

Samsung UN50EH5000

They can be found cheaper sometimes

Thanks Rakimoto. I don't think I have enough confidence in the Hisense brand to pull the trigger on this one.

rakimoto said:   I have seen this TV first hand and it looks really good next to the known brands problem is features like the menu the warranty and how long it will last. Also see Issues

Toshiba 50L2200U

Samsung UN50EH5000

None of those are 3d

The Toshiba is not 3D nor is it a smart TV.

Link to Samsung not working but previous poster said not 3D either.

rakimoto said:   I have seen this TV first hand and it looks really good next to the known brands problem is features like the menu the warranty and how long it will last. Also see Issues

Toshiba 50L2200U

Samsung UN50EH5000

HISENSE is a good brand in China. It is one of big three TV manufactures.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014