• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

coupon.pdf
Disclaimer
FREE Staples 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper ream after easy rebate and with this coupon.*

Item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99 - $3 easy rebate - $3.99 with this coupon = FREE

Coupon limit is two. Rebate limit is four. I have no idea if cash register enforces the coupon limit of two. Per MISTERCHEAP below, "You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons (since the coupons says 2 coupons allowed) but this will depend on your cashier!"

Coupon Code: 74631 LINK

NOTE: The coupon probably needs to be scanned separately for each ream purchased. So if purchasing two reams, the coupon needs to be scanned two times. Some cashiers have been known to require a separate coupon for each ream so a purchase of two reams might require two coupons, three reams three coupons, and four reams, four coupons.

Terms of Coupon:

*Valid through 9/29/2012 in Staplesģ U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream only. Item no. 513099. Limit two per customer. Plus tax where applicable. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staplesģ Procurement or Convenience Cards.

=======================

Rebate Information:

Promotion: $3 Rebate on a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate #: 12-20641
Rebate Reward: $3.00 Check or PayPal deposit
Valid Dates: 09-23-2012 through 09-29-2012
Postmark Date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Limit: 4 rebates per name/address/household.

Member Summary

Multipurpose Paper
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The coupon should still work thru Monday, at least, and the rebate is on again this week, limit 4 again (new offer). Tho... (more)

billrubin (Sep. 30, 2012 @ 12:18a) |

deleted

sorry, wrong thread

asimo (Oct. 02, 2012 @ 1:41a) |

other thread went to expired, so sharing this here for max exposure.

Hammermill Case Paper ordered via kiosk reported rew... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Oct. 02, 2012 @ 4:32a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sigh. Making me go back into the store! I finally went in today to do my HP ink/recycling. Oh well, guess I'll go back. Thanks!

I wonder who has the biggest Paper collections.

glutton for punishment

Now if we could buy $4 gasoline for free after rebate... this economy would turn around!

My floors will soon collapse from the weight of all of this free paper! Thanks OP.

I have mine stacked on a concrete slab

dude! thnx BPVH

Thanks for the deal, I was in need of some paper.

I don't need paper but schools near to me will thank you soon

Thank u for sharing.

billrubin said:   tmc80tmc said:   Now if we could buy $4 gasoline for free after rebate... this economy would turn around!Maybe this is Mitt Romney's plan to revitalize the economy, courtesy of Bain Capital! More FAR stuff at Staples!
Then there was this announcement from Staples today: Staples to close more stores

Found this tidbit interesting, "Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS) the worldís largest office products company and second largest internet retailer"

Staples Strateegerie

mathfaster said:   Then there was this announcement from Staples today: Staples to close more storesIt's just a ploy by Bain to convince people who think that the economy is getting better that it's still bad! BTW most of the stores they are closing are in Europe.

billrubin said:   mathfaster said:   Then there was this announcement from Staples today: Staples to close more storesIt's just a ploy by Bain to convince people who think that the economy is getting better that it's still bad! BTW most of the stores they are closing are in Europe.
They are starting to shrink some stores. One of my stores relocated due to a rent increase and moved a couple of miles away (right next to an OD - good for using OD competitor coupons w/o issue) and had less floor space than the previous store. They basically did away with most of the furniture section except for chairs.

in for one! thank you!

this is a "FIXED" $3 easy rebate and will NOT be affected by the use of rewards or coupons to pay.

Nice! More paper planes for the kids

MISTERCHEAP said:   this is a "FIXED" $3 easy rebate and will NOT be affected by the use of rewards or coupons to pay.
I have never heard of a Staples easy rebate payout being reduced for using rewards. Coupons reduce the payouts on some up to rebates, but not rewards.

to take advantage of the limit 4 rebates on this deal... You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons

Purchase a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores between 09/23/12 and 09/29/12, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Check or select this alternative: __ PayPal deposit. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Itís actually 4 rebates per name/address/household so you can get 4 reams of paper. You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons (since the coupons says 2 coupons allowed) but this will depend on your cashier!

Purchase a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores between 09/23/12 and 09/29/12, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Check or select this alternative: __ PayPal deposit. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.

As noted in the OP, twice.

bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Itís actually 4 rebates per name/address/household so you can get 4 reams of paper. You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons (since the coupons says 2 coupons allowed) but this will depend on your cashier!

BPVH,

I don't believe the suggestion to do two transactions is listed (unless I missed it). You spoke of not knowing if the cash register would deduct the coupon on all 4 reams (assuming ONE transaction), but certainly, breaking the order into two orders x 2 reams would work.

MISTERCHEAP said:   bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Itís actually 4 rebates per name/address/household so you can get 4 reams of paper. You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons (since the coupons says 2 coupons allowed) but this will depend on your cashier!

BPVH,

I don't believe the suggestion to do two transactions is listed (unless I missed it). You spoke of not knowing if the cash register would deduct the coupon on all 4 reams (assuming ONE transaction), but certainly, breaking the order into two orders x 2 reams would work.

Isn't the two purchases simply common sense if the cashier or cash register will not accept more than two for an order? In fact, its possible that if the cashier is being an a$$ that you would have to come back another day or go to another store to do the other two. I did not mention that either.

The bold bit was about the rebate limit being four. That's to what I was referring.

MISTERCHEAP said:   this is a "FIXED" $3 easy rebate and will NOT be affected by the use of rewards or coupons to pay.Except that you won't get the 10% back for buying the paper. Of course you won't pay sales tax, either.

BTW the coupon worked fine being scanned 4 times when they had this deal a few weeks ago.

bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Itís actually 4 rebates per name/address/household so you can get 4 reams of paper. You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons (since the coupons says 2 coupons allowed) but this will depend on your cashier!

BPVH,

Isn't the two purchases simply common sense if the cashier or cash register will not accept more than two for an order? In fact, its possible that if the cashier is being an a$$ that you would have to come back another day or go to another store to do the other two. I did not mention that either.

The bold bit was about the rebate limit being four. That's to what I was referring.

I've reworded my post to avoid redundancy. As far as common sense, yes, for most of us we do know, but some newbs see the "limit 2 per customer" wording and get spooked by that and may not think to do 2 orders x 2.

billrubin said:   BTW the coupon worked fine being scanned 4 times when they had this deal a few weeks ago.For what it's worth, there are reports over on SD that for some the cash register system would accept the coupon only twice and others up to four times.

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   this is a "FIXED" $3 easy rebate and will NOT be affected by the use of rewards or coupons to pay.Except that you won't get the 10% back for buying the paper. Of course you won't pay sales tax, either.

BTW the coupon worked fine being scanned 4 times when they had this deal a few weeks ago.

yeah, right now, I'm sitting on close to $200 of rewards with what will hit in October. I had a balance coupon to "use up" so I'll eat the 10% rewards (in this case .30 a ream) just to churn some of the rewards.

Just did 2 x 2 transactions - not sure if it was actually necessary, but worked nonetheless.

Thanks OP!

cool, always need paper

Be nice to know if all 4 can go in one transaction. Can only break a $20 reward once, so spending $12 with $8 balance is not so bad.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's BACK to Staples we go!

aarzi said:   Be nice to know if all 4 can go in one transaction. Can only break a $20 reward once, so spending $12 with $8 balance is not so bad.

Yes, 4 coupons will scan fine in one transaction if the cashier will allow it. I know billrubin posted earlier it worked the last time they did this type of offer with the coupon limit of 2 and the rebate limit of 4, but I am just posting to confirm it works this time too. I did it this afternoon and the coupon scanned 4 times fine (one for each ream). I submitted for my $12 Pay Pal rebate. With the 10% Rewards you get for paper these 4 reams of paper were totally free and they even paid me 27 cents to take them.

I have a 25% back in rewards coupon that was posted some time ago. If i use this, will i still get the full rebate and also 25% back in rewards?

Thanks in advance

KDS95AB said:   I have a 25% back in rewards coupon that was posted some time ago. If i use this, will i still get the full rebate and also 25% back in rewards?

Thanks in advance

That reward coupon AFAIK was only valid in-store on 9/4 & 9/5. So, no.

Thanks OP! I bought 4 reams of paper. Still had to do two separate transactions and after the Hammermill/Cashier/Coupon issue I had before, I showed up with 4 coupons to use.

I'm going to run out of ink from printing all of these free paper coupons!

MISTERCHEAP said:   bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Itís actually 4 rebates per name/address/household so you can get 4 reams of paper. You might have to do 2 transactions, each transaction using 2 coupons (since the coupons says 2 coupons allowed) but this will depend on your cashier!

BPVH,

I've reworded my post to avoid redundancy. As far as common sense, yes, for most of us we do know, but some newbs see the "limit 2 per customer" wording and get spooked by that and may not think to do 2 orders x 2.

I appreciate you pointing it out MisterCheap. I lack common sense. Thanks for all the deals BPVH. You are truly a OM, OD, Staples god. I think I am going to go buy some ink catridges off eBay now.

Are they going to try to sell me an extended warranty on this paper?

This is great. The coupon is a limit of two however the rebate allows a total of four per address. Since I was in the neighborhood I picked up two last night, and used the easy reabte web site. I will return for two more since I seem to go through much more paper due to all the great deals you all have been posting..Now I need more toner!..LOL

FINALLY!!! Some paper!!!

Skipping 20 Messages...
other thread went to expired, so sharing this here for max exposure.

Hammermill Case Paper ordered via kiosk reported rewards properly!

122374 122374 - COPYPLUS 8.5X11 COPY CS
$39 back Hammermill CopyPlus Sept 2012 2 $48.99 coupons (rewards and 2 x $9.99 coupons)-$57.64 Paid oop $40.34 Rewards $78.00

now just waiting on the rebate submission to see if it goes to processing from received.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014