• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is for ATL but it does look like this is also available in other cities too. So please check before you buy

http://www.groupon.com/atlanta/deals/regal-entertainment-1-atlan...

Choose Between Two Options
$13 for two VIP Super Saver e-Tickets (up to a $25 value)
$26 for four VIP Super Saver e-Tickets (up to a $50 value)

To be noted:

Can be used at any Regal location in the US.
The tickets do not have to be used all at once. Each one will print on a separate Groupon voucher and can be used separately.
This Groupon does not expire.

The Fine Print
Not valid for special events or private screenings. VIP Super Saver tickets are not valid first 12 days of "selected" new release films, special engagements or where prohibited by contractual obligations. $1.50 upgrade fee may be paid at the box office for admission to these "selected" new release films. Surcharge fees apply to all IMAX, RPX, Large Format or 3D films, and may apply to select theatres. Click here to read more about applicable fees.

VIP Super Saver e-Tickets have no expiration date. They cannot be used for admission to special engagements or selected movies within 12 days of the original release date. VIP Super Saver e-Ticket holders may pay a $1.50 surcharge at the box office for admission to the selected new releases (surcharge fees can vary at select locations). Surcharge fees apply to all IMAX, RPX, large format and 3D films. Please see the fine print for more information.

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

regal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 one, Green-date

This is a weird wording of a deal. You would think since its a VIP ticket, that you can get first in line on new movies or something like popcorn and/or drink. But this deal is the opposite. You can use it on a movie after 12 days release unless you pay additional $1.50 per ticket. lol VIP riiiiight. not knocking the OP, just the Regal cinema guys.

good find however i think the costco deal is better

COSTCO has them at <6.25$ each including taxes? Source?

E

Stunner2xx said:   good find however i think the costco deal is better

Costco has 2 for $15. So this will work better

Sorry if I missed this in the fine print but does anyone know if I purchase the 4 ticket option, do all 4 tickets need to be used at the same time?
TIA

geezlouise said:   Sorry if I missed this in the fine print but does anyone know if I purchase the 4 ticket option, do all 4 tickets need to be used at the same time?
TIA

No - just see this answered by Groupon now - the tickets do not have to be used all at once. Each one will print on a separate Groupon voucher and can be used separately.

Look in your emails after this Groupon deal was emailed I got another email saying $5 towards my next Groupon order so that makes it $8 for 2 tickets. I'll take that deal any day.

It took me a second to realize it, but these are the equivalent of the AMC SILVER passes. Not quite as good as the recent Geico spoton deal.

VIP = Very Idiot Purchaser

In for one, thanks!

ugh - missed the 'e-ticket' part - was thinking more like the AMC Silver ones - I've used them for school fundraising events and such. A 'Groupon' will not be as exciting...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014