• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up to 90% off Swiss Precimax Watches @ Newegg - Up to 90% off

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Oct 9, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

precimax
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wait till 99% off.

funny how some companies have taken the meaning of msrp to a whole new level! These watches are not even worth their "sale" price!

Obviously no one on earth has ever paid anywhere near MSRP, but there are actually some deals here still; Chronograph for 59.99 and an automatic with a few complications for only $48.99 -- Those are good prices regardless of the inflated claims.

Are they truly Swiss made, or are they Swiss designed made in China? Don't waste your money. Buy one GOOD watch instead of 10 pieces of junk.

FWIW, they're not sold by New Egg, they're sold by "MrWatch" (a third party).

I will wait until they are 99.9% off.

withdrawn

apkesh said:   funny how some companies have taken the meaning of msrp to a whole new level! These watches are not even worth their "sale" price!

you got it !!! this is an old marketing trick from before the 70's my Dad taught me. good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone at HLN reported the other day that Newegg lets ppl use up to 3 coupon codes or offers per item.
some digging could make Newegg a really nice place to shop

I'm looking for a Timex Ironman.

excx said:   apkesh said:   funny how some companies have taken the meaning of msrp to a whole new level! These watches are not even worth their "sale" price!

you got it !!! this is an old marketing trick from before the 70's my Dad taught me. good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

There are plenty of "up to %%% off" posts here unfortunately.
Here, look up to 50% off watches.. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1223121/?newest=1#last

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014