• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bartlett 3 piece Sofa Sectional - $548 shipped

Saw this on Techcrunch, seems like a pretty nifty deal for $548 shipped. Ended up buying a set...19 left when I purchased mine. Only available in the Mocha color.

http://dealdecor.com/?clickid=wh%3ATp1QeGzq4R11W3A08Uzm8UkUXpFXx...

yummy1 op

Member Summary

Bartlett 3 piece Sofa Sectional (115.61kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

It looks nice and I'd bite, but it's too big for my place with my current couches .

Thanks OP! In for one, seems like a great couch and a great buy for what I have been looking at. Very interested to see how fast or slow this will end up being, but just bought a house and seems like a great deal. Butcherboy is good at this, I'll trust him.

I actually own this. Paid around $500, you can find it for that price if you search for example : http://homegardenoutdoors.com/product/110619_Bobkona-Hungtinton-...

I don't know that website, but i'm just saying that it's not a rare, once in a year deal.

It has held up well, I had to restuff one of the cushions with foam I purchased off of eBay, but its alright, and acceptably comfortable.

Out of stock

The reviews on the homegardenoutdoors website are hideous and it actually states they do not sell tangible goods on the site...it seems to be a phishing site for email info. Buyer beware of that site...made me feel better of my purchase as dealdecor is registered with fatwallet as well. Ill update thread with order info.

Deal is alive again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014