• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bath & Body Works ( + FW Cash Back!) is offering up an awesome coupon code valid today only! Score a FREE limited edition Pumpkin Carving 4 oz Candle AND a FREE Gift Bag ($11.50 value!) + $1 on shipping on all orders of $25 or more! Just use coupon code PUMPKINGIFT at checkout.

OR 20% off entire order code in lieu of above
CREDIT TO ARCHENA for code
Code: SEPBBW

20% entire purchase
Enter promotion code SEPBBW and receive 20% your entire purchase. Valid at bathandbodyworks.com through 11:59 p.m. EST on October 2, 2012.This promotion code is not valid with any other offer that requires you to enter another promotional code at checkout. If another code is entered at checkout, this offer will be void.

www.bathbodyworks.com

thx h2s/collin

Member Summary

Bath & Body Works
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice but probably better than avoiding shipping would be to get 20% off your entire order.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1218800/

archena said:   nice but probably better than avoiding shipping would be to get 20% off your entire order.

think it depends how much you spend Arch.

edit to add:

yep, you're right, flat rate ship is $5.99, so best to use the 20% off code on this deal. thanks.

MISTERCHEAP said:   archena said:   nice but probably better than avoiding shipping would be to get 20% off your entire order.

think it depends how much you spend Arch.

at $25 with 20% off you save $5, but isn't shipping about $8-9 w/o the code?

Agree about the shipping, yes

These are their standard shipping rates
$0.00 - $25.00 $5.99
$25.01 - $50.00 $6.99
$50.01 - $75.00 $7.99
$75.01 - $100.00$8.99
$100.01 or more 8%

can't combine codes so does not help

It states on their website that shipping is now a flat rate of $5.99 regardless of how much you spend. That is nice. I spent 89.00, got the 17.00 + off with the 20% coupon and then 5.99 for shipping.

Ok, I can't get the $5.99 shipping I see $8.99

Thanks for the post. I was looking to buy some of their new autumn lines.

Not sure if this fits, but here is more shipping information from their website:

$5.99 Shipping Details
Place an online order (through bathandbodyworks.com) of **$9.95 or more and pay a flat rate of $5.99 (ground) for shipping and handling for each shipping address in the contiguous U.S. This offer excludes (1) P.O. Boxes and orders to APO/FPO, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories; (2) orders upgraded for faster or non-ground-based delivery, (3) orders through offline channels, such as stores; and (4) orders for products with shipping restrictions. Subject to change without notice. For more information, call 1-800-756-5005. **Orders under $9.95 are charged the rates (above) AND an additional $4.00.**

My cart was more than 80

Is it not $1 shipping with coupon? Or m I missing something?

manimiao said:   Is it not $1 shipping with coupon? Or m I missing something?

you have a choice....

the 20% off coupon may be worth more than the value of the $1 ship coupon.

go with the coupon that gives you the lowest final cost at the end. (however, no free gift with the 20% coupon, just the $1 ship coupon, if you want the bag and the candle)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014