•Three HDMI® ports
•USB multimedia – photos and music
•Ambient Light Sensing technology

Member Summary

vizio
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had one of these new last year. After two months it would turn off all by iteself or the sound would have issues. Luckily bought it at Costco and returned it for a different model. The reviews are full of the same type of issues but if Vizeo resolved the issues it was a nice TV while it lasted.

I couldn't get the link to work on my phone, again.... Not the OP's fault. So just a heads up, The TV is under the outlet section. There is another refurb 42in 3d vizio in the normal section for more money + shipping.

If I didn't jump on that Vizio sale on Woot! last week, I'd definitely jump on this!

Comparing to the 42" from that sale to the OPs; for an extra $70 you get 3D and Vizio Apps (with WiFI built in). Pretty decent if these refurbs have the issues mentioned above resolved.

Getting the price as 460 now . Is there a Promo code ?

just checked on my PC. price has changed, now $459.99 Free shipping.

abhijeetbhandari said:   Getting the price as 460 now . Is there a Promo code ?
dont think so, it was 425.00 a couple hours ago.

460 is not so hot when it's 528 at WalMart every day, i was seriously thinking for 425... good find OP
actually it's pretty funny, a week or so back, the refurb at WalMart was 529 while the new was 528, i posed the question to site, no answer...LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014