• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
In for Amazing Alex since it is apparently a throwback to the old "Incredible Machine" game I used to play back in the early 90s. Also grabbed TuneIn Pro.

Are the HD Widgets worth it? I'm trying to figure out what you can even do with it. All they show are clocks in different fonts. Thinking about Flick Golf too.

MSecure sounds like a good idea, but I have a hard time believing it is a good idea to put info like that into an app and expect it to be safe.

The permissions some of these apps/games want is ridiculous. That EA game MASS EFFECT wants your contacts list. Infiltrator for sure! That should not even be legal.

VicVinegar said:   

Are the HD Widgets worth it? I'm trying to figure out what you can even do with it. All they show are clocks in different fonts.

Why don't you give One More Clock Widget Free a shot Link

I have it on my Android phone and it works AWESOME, and I have the widget configured to bring up the alarm when I click on the time, 7-day weather when I click on the temp and I haven't decided what to do with the right side. The clock style I'm using is the three chrome ring on the last screenshot, middle one.

VicVinegar said:   In for Amazing Alex since it is apparently a throwback to the old "Incredible Machine" game I used to play back in the early 90s. Also grabbed TuneIn Pro.

Are the HD Widgets worth it? I'm trying to figure out what you can even do with it. All they show are clocks in different fonts. Thinking about Flick Golf too.

MSecure sounds like a good idea, but I have a hard time believing it is a good idea to put info like that into an app and expect it to be safe.

hah, TIM was great back in the day. I don't know about HD Widgets but I got Beautiful Widgets for a dime and have never bothered to use it.

Haven't bought MSecure yet, but 1Password for iOS is very useful. I think it's great compared to the common one password for every login that most average Joes do. I'm guessing the database is cryptographically secure and at least on iOS, you can remote wipe the device if you lose it (using Find my iPhone).

I think I liked the 9/27 list better than 9/28, but still picking up a few.

VicVinegar said:   

try Ultimate custom widget where you can design it youself or find and use these designs

picsay is pretty good and easy to use, not disappointed for 25c for sure.

Haha, I feel the same way. It's because we haven't been conditioned to pay for Apps like we do for food during lunchtime. App developers are certainly hoping that the attitude changes.

9/29 apps

Where's My Perry?
Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro
Madden NFL 12 by EA Sports
Camera Zoom FX
Cut the Rope
Ski Safari
Order & Chaos Online
cogs
Cut the Rope HD
Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book
RealCalc Plus
Pool Break Pro
Farm Invasion USA - Premium
Broken Sword : Director's Cut

A nice thing about the sale is it is getting me my required debit card transactions for my rewards checking account!!

got mine!

Amazon prices matches most of the 25 books.
Exodus - Leon Uris
The Prince of Tides - Pat Conroy
Last Exit to Brooklyn - Hubert Selby
A Sport and a Pastime
Candy
From Here to Eternity
God's Little Acre
Boy's Life
Citizen Tom Paine
The Black Book
Julie of the Wolves
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

The Werewolf of Paris is not price matched.

Some of the previous days apps still come up at $0.25 as well.

Edited summary as well.

9/30 apps
Horn - Visually Stunning 3rd person Adventure Exclusive To Mobile! HORN is a 3rd per...
The Dark Knight Rises - Become Batman and save Gotham City from the biggest threat it's ever faced. T...
Haunted House HD - Enter and explore a spooky haunted house - in true 3-D. From the creators of ...
Smart Tools - Measure length, angle, distance, height, direction and sound with
Nova Launcher Prime - Highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android ...
Great Big War Game - "Just buy it, plain and simple." IGN.com - 95% "Amazing" (Editor's choice) Ta...
Scramble With Friends - Scramble With Friends‚„Ę - The fast, fun word-finding game everyone's playing! ...
Kids Numbers and Math - A fun way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills. Wouldn't it ...
Guns'n'Glory WW2 Premium - Enter the battle and lead your troops to glory! Explosive defense action in W...
Gravity Guy - ‚˜… HD graphics ‚˜… Multiplayer mode to 4 players ‚˜…Two game modes Story and Pract...
Air Control - You are the air traffic controller helping the planes safely to ground. SALE ...
Air Control HD - You are the air traffic controller helping the planes safely to ground. SALE ...
SketchBook Pro- For everyone who loves to draw - Autodesk SketchBook. Autodesk¬ģ SketchBook¬ģ P...
SPY mouse - Danger. Intrigue. Stealth. Cheese‚€¶ Agent Squeak *is* SPY mouse! Danger. Intri...

some of the past sale apps that saids 0.25 shows up as original price when you click it....

last day of sale....grab it while you can

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014