• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon MP3: Favorite Song for 5 cents

We're celebrating Amazon MP3's fifth birthday by giving our customers a gift. For a limited time, you can get a song priced $1.29 or less for just a nickel. All you have to do is let your Facebook friends know what your favorite song is right now by typing it in the box below and clicking the blue button. We'll automatically add a credit to your account.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/anc-bday

lilprincess op

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Favorite song for 5 cents (28.90kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank OP

Received a credit from Amazon MP3!

degeester (Oct. 07, 2012 @ 4:51p) |

Still working

momolaughs (Oct. 10, 2012 @ 10:11p) |

Thanks

king0fSpades (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 2:23p) |

• Also categorized in:

Thank you.

Thanks, had 6 cents credit from previous promo and came out free

Nice! Gangnam Style it is.

Thanks! Just got my credit!

Thanks BB!
Worked like a charm.

Does anyone know how a person can determine the current balance and total amounts of credits which they have received from Amazon for MP3s, videos and use for purchasing general merchandise. As it is, if I have accumulated a few credits I don't know for sure whether I'll be paying any of my own money if I overshoot the amount of credit I have.

Should work with the ongoing Discover Card $10 GC promotion for Kindle with special offers owners, right?

only works once?

GreenTrash said:   Does anyone know how a person can determine the current balance and total amounts of credits which they have received from Amazon for MP3s, videos and use for purchasing general merchandise. As it is, if I have accumulated a few credits I don't know for sure whether I'll be paying any of my own money if I overshoot the amount of credit I have.

One way is to go to any MP3. Under the 'buy' icon there should be a link 'Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance' ... voila!

Bookmark this link First

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000296831

Click Enter Code
and a popup should display all the credits

In for 1. Thanks!

Very cool!!! Got "I go Crazy" from the old days!

Did anyone actually go through with a purchase? In my case, the price was still $0.99 on the confirmation page, so I canceled. Do they adjust the price afterwards?

NM. The discounted price shows up after the purchase, on the confirmation.
Now let's wait for the $10 GC from Discover...

Nice , easy and worked without a hitch . Thx BB!

Thanks OP. Got Matthew West's new single, Forgiveness.

same here, love it, been wanting it

Thanks

Thanks OP.

Just FYI. I had a $5 promotional balance in my account. I made a $0.99 purchase - the confirmation and invoice all show $0.99 with a use of $0.99 promotion. Final Cost of $0.

After making the single purchase, my promotional balance shows $4.95 remaining. So it worked, but I was worried that it didn't.

Thank OP

Received a credit from Amazon MP3!

Still working

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014