• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Adorama
Need a Adorama coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

camera (65.36kB)
Thanks GudSpellur
Disclaimer

2 (12.50kB)
Thanks GudSpellur
Disclaimer

dat flash (195.55kB)
Thanks coolbreeze
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

That has got to be a price mistake... Green for finding it though.

R4M0N said:   That has got to be a price mistake... Green for finding it though.
Don't think so. Ad0rama has crazy pricing from time to time...for example, I picked up a full copy of Photoshop CS6 3 weeks ago (posted here) from Ad0rama for $249 shipped. It's normally $649! No coupon, no mistake. Just a temporary unadvertised low price.

I don't understand it, but I'll take it.

Down to $269 on Amazon with prime and third party seller:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-EV-NX100-Digital-14-6-Recording/dp...

I don't think the Amazon one has external flash included.

Is this a price and camera worth jumping on?

Price seems about right for this camera, not terribly hot. If you look at the used market, one just sold for $175 on eBay with lens and flash.

Leftcoast said:   Is this a price and camera worth jumping on?

This is a 2 year old camera, price is actually not that good.
Not really worth getting unless you really want a Samsung camera. There are better ones out there.

b534202 said:   Leftcoast said:   Is this a price and camera worth jumping on?

Not really worth getting unless you really want a Samsung camera. There are better ones out there.

Care to share some comparable or better ones in the same price range? Looking to get one of these subcompact digital cameras.

wethead said:   b534202 said:   Leftcoast said:   Is this a price and camera worth jumping on?

Care to share some comparable or better ones in the same price range? Looking to get one of these subcompact digital cameras.

Only ones that come to mind are the first gen Olympus Pen and the Panasonic GF3.

E-PL1 is $259 on Amazon with lens or just $139 if you already have a M4/3 lens.

I owned both the NX100 and the Panasonic GF2 for a period of time - sold both on eBay and bought a Canon T3.

I actually really liked both cameras - the Samsung took nicer pics (my opinion), had a MUCH better screen, and more powerful flash.

The Panasonic was faster and took gorgeous video.

I have heard good things about the Olympus line up - cameta camera has these in the $200-$300 range (refurbushed). I've never purchased from them but people seem to have a good experience with them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014