• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://sport.woot.com/offers/stanley-24-oz-ss-water-bottle-2-pac...

Looks like these are going fast - only colors remaining now are Green and Black

Condition: New
Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states
Warranty: Lifetime Stanley

Member Summary

water bottles (210.36kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
"Flat Ship" = $5.00, plus tax where applicable.
  • Also categorized in:

Can the colors/prints/shapes get any uglier?

aarzi said:   Can the colors/prints/shapes get any uglier?

Nineteen 13 or PinStripe would have been nice - already sold out

Green! Just what I was looking for! Not!

timsamson said:   Green! Just what I was looking for! Not!

It's a bottle... It holds water... What difference does the color make?

This was posted since these come with a Lifetime Warranty and are BPA Free. Even I am picky about the colors

Wow - they charge tax on the shipping? $6.99 with .99 tax - sigh

jmace57 said:   Wow - they charge tax on the shipping? $6.99 with .99 tax - sigh

Woot is in TX so yes if u r there too

Saw these at TJ Maxx the last time I was there...if I remember right I think they were $4.99 each. Might be cheaper to get one there, if you only need one. And of course, you save the shipping.

DocEd said:   Saw these at TJ Maxx the last time I was there...if I remember right I think they were $4.99 each. Might be cheaper to get one there, if you only need one. And of course, you save the shipping.

Shipping is $5 flat, works great if you plan to purchase anything else within the same 24 hours from any of the woot sites.

archena said:   jmace57 said:   Wow - they charge tax on the shipping? $6.99 with .99 tax - sigh

Woot is in TX so yes if u r there too

I'm not surprised I got taxed...I'm surprised I got taxed on the shipping as well as the product.

jmace57 said:   I'm not surprised I got taxed...I'm surprised I got taxed on the shipping as well as the product.A number of states require that now. You can google it.

archena said:   This was posted since these come with a Lifetime Warranty and are BPA Free. Even I am picky about the colors

When is BPA a concern if it is a stainless steel water bottle?

FriendlyPeon said:   When is BPA a concern if it is a stainless steel water bottle?The lining inside the bottle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014