• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DEAL STARTS 9/30

http://www.keurig.com/rebate

$130 for the B145
-$20 off $75 found in Staples catalog books thruout store (ymmv on finding this, coupon on BACK PAGE of book)
-$25 Staples GC via easy rebate
-$26 Keurig Mail in rebate
= $59 plus tax

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Keurig B145 Brewer
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The Keurig rebate processed by Parago now came back as invalid because of invalid purchase location. Keurig is realizing... (more)

woodsley (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 11:11a) |

Just received email that my rebate for the deal is valid and I will get a check. Purchased from Staples with coupon.

RobL (Nov. 03, 2012 @ 7:58a) |

Received my $26 Parago rebate today so Staples was a valid retailer. Very happy with the purchase!

RobL (Dec. 27, 2012 @ 5:20p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Quick question...where is the $25 GC from?

Flytetymex said:   Quick question...where is the $25 GC from?

Staples rebate for Staples gift card in effect starting 9/30

Thanks man

Am I missing something?

$130 for the B145 -- Got it
-$20 off $75 found in Staples catalog books thruout store -- Got it
-$26 rebate -- Got it

-$25 GC -- What's this?Text

= $59 plus tax

slowdeal said:   Am I missing something?

$130 for the B145 -- Got it
-$20 off $75 found in Staples catalog books thruout store -- Got it
-$26 rebate -- Got it

-$25 GC -- What's this?Text

= $59 plus tax

already answered this question below.

MISTERCHEAP said:   already answered this question below.For most FWers, it is above.

aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   already answered this question below.For most FWers, it is above.

really? don't most people view the forums logged in? if you're replying to my post, you have to be logged in? CORRECTO?

MISTERCHEAP said:   aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   already answered this question below.For most FWers, it is above.

really? don't most people view the forums logged in? if you're replying to my post, you have to be logged in? CORRECTO?
CORRECTO!

But most have the setting with new posts going under the previous post.

The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

$150 - $45 (30%) = $105 - $20 KCash = $85 - $30 rebate = $55

Feel free to make a new thread for it.

aarzi said:   But most have the setting with new posts going under the previous post.

Why would you want to have to page down or page back all the time? LIFO not FIFO here.

While I prefer the underdog competitor, Tassimo, great deal if you're a K fan.

Straight up C&P from my SD post....

Did you even give me reps?

mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   But most have the setting with new posts going under the previous post.

Why would you want to have to page down or page back all the time? LIFO not FIFO here.
- It's not page back. It's still page forward.
- Page down is visually the same as we read most things.
- Eveyone has their own preference. I was merely stating what I have observed to be the preferred setting of most FWers.
- I personally use neutral wording like "already answered", without adding the qualifier "above" or "below".

nikki6 said:   Straight up C&P from my SD post....

Go away, and don't come back!

So for the rebate, the site says 9/25 - 10/28.
However, the rebate form says 9/30 - 10/28.

I bought the Kohl's deal on the 25th.
Which dates are we going with? Anyone have a confirmation?

If you don't want an unnecessary fight, go with 9/30.

nikki6 said:   Straight up C&P from my SD post....

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for Keurig deal today!

aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

with Kohls Charge aarzi, not everyone has one, plus the $20 Kohls Cash does tend to make this a better deal with a straight $59 net with no "respend".

i agree with the above post. you can do what you want with the giftcard.

HA!

MISTERCHEAP said:   aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

with Kohls Charge aarzi, not everyone has one, plus the $20 Kohls Cash does tend to make this a better deal with a straight $59 net with no "respend".

Some of us have a $10 off $10 from Kohl's. sent via snail mail.

When is Staples going to start carrying the VUE? Don't believe they have it. Not that I am going to buy one but it has been out at least a couple of months. And Staples wonders why their sales are down.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   aarzi said:   
When is Staples going to start carrying the VUE? Don't believe they have it. Not that I am going to buy one but it has been out at least a couple of months. And Staples wonders why their sales are down.

You know why? Because Keurig users like me who has a bunch of k-cup's at home are so angry to learn that our k-cup's are not compatible with that stupid VUE!

arzi said:
But most have the setting with new posts going under the previous post.
accordingto my records, that is not true, since the newer left/right selection became available.

To get the Keurig rebates you have to buy an accessory and a K-cup or Vue pack with the brewer and they must all appear on the same receipt, i.e. all on the same transaction.

Directly from the rebate form. "All purchases must be in one transaction and
appear on the same receipt and in accordance
with the purchase limits stated per product type.
Only accessories and packs bearing the Keurig®
or Keurig Brewed® logos are eligible."

shallot said:   To get the Keurig rebates you have to buy an accessory and a K-cup or Vue pack with the brewer and they must all appear on the same receipt, i.e. all on the same transaction.

Directly from the rebate form. "All purchases must be in one transaction and
appear on the same receipt and in accordance
with the purchase limits stated per product type.
Only accessories and packs bearing the Keurig®
or Keurig Brewed® logos are eligible."

Sorry, but I don't read that as a requirement you have to buy accessories just that if you do they have to be on the same receipt.

My understand is: you get the rebate just buy the brewer. You get additional rebates with accessory purchase, but these need to be in the same receipt as the brewer.

the3ears said:   My understand is: you get the rebate just buy the brewer. You get additional rebates with accessory purchase, but these need to be in the same receipt as the brewer.

Yep this is how I read it also.

aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

Where to get the 30% off?

Harsh words, but they ring true.

MISTERCHEAP said:   nikki6 said:   Straight up C&P from my SD post....

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for Keurig deal today!

Thanks for the reminder. I think I'll rent that movie with my free Total Access blockbuster pass. Kids definitely need to see it.

jrintal said:   aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

LEAVES30 ith KCharge.

rlshoemake87 said:   So for the rebate, the site says 9/25 - 10/28.
However, the rebate form says 9/30 - 10/28.

I bought the Kohl's deal on the 25th.
Which dates are we going with? Anyone have a confirmation?

For the people planning on getting the deal from OP - Staples... you are going to have to wait for the 30th to get the Keurig rebate and the Staples $25 GC.

PS - Thanks OP! Been looking for a deal on a Keurig brewer.

aarzi said:   jrintal said:   aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

LEAVES30 ith KCharge.

aarzi,

remember, $20 in Kohls Cash is only worth $14 factoring in non-use of a 30% off code.

if you do the math, brings your total up to $61 which is more than the $59 Staples deal.

MISTERCHEAP said:   aarzi said:   jrintal said:   aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

LEAVES30 ith KCharge.

aarzi,

remember, $20 in Kohls Cash is only worth $14 factoring in non-use of a 30% off code.

if you do the math, brings your total up to $61 which is more than the $59 Staples deal.
Oh, c'mon MISTERCHEAP. Stop throwing a whiny hissy fit. After all this time, you still manage to BE EXTREMELY ANNOYING once in a while.

OKAY!!! SO $61, and NOT $59! But my FRIGGIN' Model is the B60, which is SUPERIOR to your FRIGGIN' Model.

LEARN TO LET IT GO SOMETIMES!!!

dont have a cow aarzi!

aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   aarzi said:   jrintal said:   aarzi said:   The pricier B60 is actually a cheaper deal at Kohl's.

LEAVES30 ith KCharge.

aarzi,

Oh, c'mon MISTERCHEAP. Stop throwing a whiny hissy fit. After all this time, you still manage to BE EXTREMELY ANNOYING once in a while.

OKAY!!! SO $61, and NOT $59! But my FRIGGIN' Model is the B60, which is SUPERIOR to your FRIGGIN' Model.

LEARN TO LET IT GO SOMETIMES!!!

chill aarzi, chill.

I present all the sides to the issue. Yes, if you have a Kohls Charge, yours is the way to go. If you donot have a Kohls charge, Staples maybe somewhat cheaper.

The more info people have, the better decisions they can make. I don't care if they go with your scenario, I just post all the caviats so people can make the most informed decisions. no reason to have a fit at me.

MISTERCHEAP said:   no reason to have a fit at me.

Except for the fact that it makes the thread fun to read

Now back to studying until my next post in 2 months

Skipping 21 Messages...
Received my $26 Parago rebate today so Staples was a valid retailer. Very happy with the purchase!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014