• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EL Linko

Use code DEAL70

The Sony PRS-300 Digital Book Reader Pocket Edition Features:

Five-inch paper-like display
Support for multiple e-book formats
Access to over a million free titles from Google Books and cheap, bestselling titles from the Reader store
Long-lasting battery

One user so far has reported getting a free case with this too...

Member Summary

New/Open Box Sony PRS-300 eReader
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Terrible reviews about battery life and battery replacement cost, as well as many other defects with this unit. No doubt the reason for the cheap price!!

I received mine today and it is definitely brand new, still sealed. I have not charged it yet so I cannot comment on the contrast but the reviews on Amazon look promising. Overall I am very pleased and may even buy another for a backup. Thanks OP!

Got mine a few days ago, it works great, came in a new box with the reader in plastic, charger cable, and a surprise soft case! Loaded up some PDF and epubs and reads them all right away. Thanks!

xTheLordx said:   Got mine a few days ago, it works great, came in a new box with the reader in plastic, charger cable, and a surprise soft case! Loaded up some PDF and epubs and reads them all right away. Thanks!

Cool.
Deal is still alive BTW.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014