• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

12.5ft Telescoping Aluminum Extension Ladder
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WOW what a deal! I have one of these ladders I got about 8 yrs ago. Paid almost $250 for it. Indeed it is rated at 300lbs. I use it in my RV. Love it! Just be careful that you do not close a ladder rung on your finger! It hurts!! I highly recommend these ladders. Very well constructed. Excellent deal, thanks OP!

busnut said:   WOW what a deal! I have one of these ladders I got about 8 yrs ago. Paid almost $250 for it. Indeed it is rated at 300lbs. I use it in my RV. Love it! Just be careful that you do not close a ladder rung on your finger! It hurts!! I highly recommend these ladders. Very well constructed. Excellent deal, thanks OP!

Honey is that you?? LOL... my husband could have written the above post! Sitting in our RV as I type this with the ladder in the storage bay! Great deal OP

Amazon seems to have a very simliar ladder for $1 cheaper or so with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Aluminum-Telescoping-Extension-La...

I couldn't get the link quite right, but I've been looking for something similar to this for a while and I don't think this price is particularly good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014