• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Valvoline 50% off Valvoline Wiper Blades As Low As $3 Store Pick Up @ Sears

http://www.sears.com/automotive-wiper-blades-wiper-arms-blades-r...

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Valvoline Wiper Blades (2.52kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is this over?

bhoup (Sep. 29, 2012 @ 9:00a) |

the lowest one I saw was $6.99, am I missing something? BTW, what is DD discount?

Xam (Sep. 29, 2012 @ 9:05a) |

Yes, it's dead now. It'll probably be back, Kmart and Sears have been doing it repeatedly.

Google tells me that DD's Disc... (more)

thc (Sep. 29, 2012 @ 10:02a) |

DO NOT LOOK UP YOUR CAR. The database is broken and cannot match any car. You'll have to look it up by size.

See http://winplus.com/wipers/guides/installation to check if your attachment clip system is compatible.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Sorry!

We could not find any products of this type that fit your vehicle: 2000 FORD EXPEDITION

georgecastillo said:   Sorry!

We could not find any products of this type that fit your vehicle: 2000 FORD EXPEDITION

Costco still has the Goodyear ones for $7.99 and BOGO free

georgecastillo said:   Sorry!

Sounds like an error in the system, unless Ford did something weird with the attachment method. Look up your wiper blade length on any wiper blade site and get the appropriate length.

Same for me (2002 Passat) but they have several versions in my sizes 19 and 21 inch). I wonder if these blades have some wierd clipping system.

These blades have the classic standard clipping systems...small pin, large pin, hook, and whatever else.

I had a 2008 VW that had a newfangled clipping system with a square button. It came with really nice beam blades. I just replaced the rubber inserts (aka "refills") in them instead of replacing the whole blade and they were like new again. Beam blades don't wear out like old-school hinge frame blades. You can probably take the rubber from these for that purpose, but I haven't tried it.

I wish it was possible to buy a 50' roll of bulk refill rubber.

Edit: The database is messed up. I don't think they can find a match for any car. I tried a few.

my costco didn't carry 14" blades for the rear window wiper for my suv so i'll give the valvoline a try to see if it fits. $4.89 for one blade with tax and free SYWR shipping.

Couldn't find any for my 2008 honda accord is what the system told me also. Weird!

breinig said:   Couldn't find any for my 2008 honda accord is what the system told me also. Weird!
The database is broken. If you look it up by car it will fail to find anything no matter what you drive. You have to look it up by size and use your judgment regarding clips...if common cheap wipers have previously fit your car's clip then these should too, if your car has a newfangled system then maybe not.

Guys, look up your wiper length on Pep Boys or Auto Zone or wherever. For example, my Focus uses one 19" and one 22". The hatchback uses 15" but the wagon uses 11". With that info, see if Sears has that length. Then buy them and WIN WIN WIN! Remember, This Is Not A Problem!

Unfortunately for me, they don't have 11" wiper blades.

Got my CashBack notification, they gave me CashBack on the pre-discount value instead of the amount I actually paid.

Ok, found the website. Weird that there's no info on valvoline.com but apparently they license their name to Winplus instead. According to winplus.com's about page:
In early 2011, Winplus North America became the exclusive licensee responsible for the manufacturing and marketing of the Valvoline® premium line of wiper blades.

So, that said, here's all the systems that will fit:
http://winplus.com/wipers/guides/installation
Bayonet, 9x3 hook, 9x4 hook, 1/4" pin, 3/16" pin, weird pin with L-bracket on its side, pinch tab, PTB Top Lock (appears to be the newfangled square-button one that was on my 2008 VW).

If you don't find your size just measure them on the car or find the size from other websites and order by size.

Anyone have any experience with any of the Valvoline wiper blades? I was just considering purchasing the Michelin Stealth series based on decent reviews on Amazon, but I cannot really find many reviews on these?

From what I have read, both the Silver and Gold are full of suckage. The Aquablades are good.

http://mywiperblades.com/

to figure out your car's sizes.

Got one 19 and one 26 (aquablades) for my 2009 Accord. Free shipping to my house. Thanks op.

thanks thc! that is exactly what I was looking for!

archena said:   Costco still has the Goodyear ones for $7.99 and BOGO free

I have not had good results with the Goodyears from Costco. They lasted about 7 months on my wife's car before starting to squeal and streak.

I got Valeo 900s about 3 years ago for my car that are just now starting to go out. They were about $18.00 for the pair during a BOGO sale on Amazon.

Have not tried the Valvoline Aquablades, yet.

Cars live in LA.

Hmm , they have 24" ones but say its not compatible for a Camaro , also wierd ???

thc said:   These blades have the classic standard clipping systems...small pin, large pin, hook, and whatever else.

I had a 2008 VW that had a newfangled clipping system with a square button. It came with really nice beam blades. I just replaced the rubber inserts (aka "refills") in them instead of replacing the whole blade and they were like new again. Beam blades don't wear out like old-school hinge frame blades. You can probably take the rubber from these for that purpose, but I haven't tried it.

I wish it was possible to buy a 50' roll of bulk refill rubber.

Edit: The database is messed up. I don't think they can find a match for any car. I tried a few.

Where do you get inserts, I can't find them anywhere anymore.

even though it an 18 and 19 inch which i need but it said it not compatible with my suv

Just picked mine up from Sears. The Sears website says my selection wasn't compatible for my vehicle. Turns out, the site was wrong. Just find your size on another web site and ordered accordingly. Mine fit great.

PSU2Fan said:   Where do you get inserts, I can't find them anywhere anymore.
Advance Auto Parts has them in-store (maybe not online). I haven't seen them anywhere else in this millenium. IIRC they were something like $4.50...not particularly cheap at all. They did seem to be of good quality, though.

stereo55 said:   Hmm , they have 24" ones but say its not compatible for a Camaro , also wierd ???and then dragonle2000 said:   even though it an 18 and 19 inch which i need but it said it not compatible with my suvDo not look up your car. The database is broken and cannot match any car. You'll have to look it up by size.

See http://winplus.com/wipers/guides/installation to check if your attachment clip system is compatible.

Not sure why they keep running this deal, but it comes in handy once and a while.

Picked a set up for 4 vehicles...great price...will see how long they last..Thanks OP!!

I found the silver one's at DD's discount for $2.50 each, If you can find a DD's discount near you!

don't forget FC

Is this over?

the lowest one I saw was $6.99, am I missing something? BTW, what is DD discount?

bhoup said:   Is this over?Xam said:   the lowest one I saw was $6.99, am I missing something? BTW, what is DD discount?Yes, it's dead now. It'll probably be back, Kmart and Sears have been doing it repeatedly.

Google tells me that DD's Discount is probably a chain store in California.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014