• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is one of my first deal posts here. I found a decent priced memory foam mattress on Living Social and it has pretty good reviews over the internet. Seems like a good price for a good mattress. Let me know what ya'll think.

Twin/Full: $349
bacon/King: $399

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/464502

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Zen Bedrooms Memory Foam Mattress
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    LABORDAY20
    20% off any order (expires 9/2/14 2:59am)
    Max savings $50; Restrictions apply
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Zen
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for bacon size... there's a shortage, ya know!

You will want to know the density of the foam before you buy this.

3lbs/cubic foot density memory foam (9lbs ILD), 1.8lbs/cubic foot density base foam (30lbs ILD)

wherestam said:   This is one of my first deal posts here. I found a decent priced memory foam mattress on Living Social and it has pretty good reviews over the internet. Seems like a good price for a good mattress. Let me know what ya'll think.

Twin/Full: $349
bacon/King: $399

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/464502?

How's this deal compared to Groupon offer? Although Groupon doesn't offer the bacon size, sorry

http://www.groupon.com/abilene/deals/gg-nature-s-sleep-visco-mem...

Copied from Groupon:
The Deal

$329 for a Nature’s Sleep 8-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in twin ($1,100 list price)

$329 for a Nature’s Sleep 8-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in twin extra long ($1,150 list price)

$329 for a Nature’s Sleep 8-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in full ($1,200 list price)

$339 for a Nature’s Sleep 8-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in queen ($1,300 list price)

$389 for a Nature’s Sleep 8-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in king ($1,700 list price)

$529 for a Nature’s Sleep 12-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in queen ($2,000 list price)

$579 for a Nature’s Sleep 12-inch visco-memory-foam mattress in king ($2,700 list price)

Free shipping.

Nature’s Sleep Visco Memory Foam Mattress

A top layer of advanced visco-technology memory foam hugs your sleeping body, contouring to its distinctive shape and temperature. Moderate-density foam at the 8-inch mattress's core and high-density foam in the 12-inch mattress’s core create a base layer of support that more evenly distribute weight, work to relieve pressure on your joints, and help reduce pain. With a focus on eco consciousness, Nature’s Sleep wraps mattresses in covers that shield against bacteria, allergens, dust, and recurring dreams about Orson Welles. Each cover is forged from plush, cotton-blend velour, and it can easily be removed from the mattress and tossed into the washing machine.

Features

Top layer of advanced visco-technology memory foam naturally contours to bodies and overweight teddy bears
Base layer of moderate- or high-density support foam
Evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure points and reduce pain
Cotton-blend velour cover with nonskid bottom
Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
Cover is removable and machine washable
20-year limited warranty included

susicdj said:   3lbs/cubic foot density memory foam (9lbs ILD), 1.8lbs/cubic foot density base foam (30lbs ILD)

For example, my memory foam is 5 lbs density. Now, if I feel that is too firm, I can add a 4 lbs density topper on to that, or a 3lbs density if I want it softer. Or some Taladay latex for a different feel. You can't do it the other way around, so you are out of luck if this is not firm enough for you. Such is the saga of memory foam...

You should always try the mattress in the store before purchasing, unless the store provides a good return warranty. Specially if you are not familiar with memory foam mattresses.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014