• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

CLOCKY Jumping Alarm Clocks
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...

I used to have one of these. I liked it.

aadam101 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...

I used to have one of these. I liked it.

Did it break??

Android app Alarm Clock Xtreme is better. Set it for complex math for snooze, max 3 snoozes and captcha entry to dismiss.

Works every time. It will get you out of bed...

Or if you hate yourself, set it to only dismiss if you put the phone in a car dock. Brutal.

These are great..picked up one on a sale earlier and still use it..sounds are random and loud but even worse (or better perhaps) are the flashing lights you wake up to if you get up before sunrise...I am wondering if anyone has used their newer model as I'm interested in how it works out. It rolls and you can use your own mp3s.

Coolbreeze that is pretty brutal..I had heard Android had one that dealt with wifi (distance from router) or having to scan barcodes in the kitchen pantry items etc.
The best one for iOS is Freaky Alarm for iPhone..it has the worst noise and math problems.

I want somebody to make one that utilized gyro chips etc to make you do a few pushups or situps in the morning. That would be so good for me haha

coolbreeze said:   Android app Alarm Clock Xtreme is better. Set it for complex math for snooze, max 3 snoozes and captcha entry to dismiss.

Works every time. It will get you out of bed...

Or if you hate yourself, set it to only dismiss if you put the phone in a car dock. Brutal.

LOL... That's what I have but since I don't hate myself, I set it to snooze if I shake it and dismiss it by pressing on-screen button.

Snooze is your best and worst friend

I have two of these, one from a very long time ago which is quieter than the other which is more recent (but still a while ago). If you don't wake up from these, you were going to be uselessly tired at work anyway

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014