• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Keurig B70 Platinum Coffee Brewer
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal...needed a backup machine anyway!!!

OP, please add to Topic title that this works from 9/30 (as that is when Keurig's MIR starts) to save the unaware among us.

HotDealLover said:   OP, please add to Topic title that this works from 9/30 (as that is when Keurig's MIR starts) to save the unaware among us.

that is not true. Kohls has told people the rebate will be honored from 9/25 since they advertised it on their website.

MISTERCHEAP said:   HotDealLover said:   OP, please add to Topic title that this works from 9/30 (as that is when Keurig's MIR starts) to save the unaware among us.

that is not true. Kohls has told people the rebate will be honored from 9/25 since they advertised it on their website.

Mail the following items to the address below:
• Completed offer form
• Original dated sales receipt (or online purchase invoice)
dated between September 25, 2012 – October 28, 2012with all eligible purchase(s) circled
• Original UPC codes from packaging

Just a reminder: The problem with Kohls Cash is that most end up counting it twice (Keurig B70 is only $58.00 which means the KC is already used or you paid extra 20 in exchange for KC). And then you are forced to buy (if you counted that savings already in B70) $20 of sh_t during a particular time frame. Good for the company, I suppose.
I ordered one anyway! And then noticed this, what ever it means (extra money I suppose for the K cup Portion Packs?): Please note: this brewer is not compatible with Keurig Vue packs. Uses Keurig K-Cup Portion Packs only.

ohrama said:   Just a reminder: The problem with Kohls Cash is that most end up counting it twice (Keurig B70 is only $58.00 which means the KC is already used or you paid extra 20 in exchange for KC). And then you are forced to buy (if you counted that savings already in B70) $20 of sh_t during a particular time frame. Good for the company, I suppose.

I think most Kohls vets on FW (and there are many) know the issues with Kohls Cash. To say you have to buy crap with it however, IMO really isn't true. Many decent offers pop up from Kohls on a REGULAR basis on FW, often w/ free ship or .99 ship and with Christmas 12 weeks out, it's easy to start using it towards holiday gifts for family/friends.

No matter how you slice this, it's a great deal. Show me where you can even get the B70 for $78 shipped a/MIR even if you factor out the Kohls cash from this scenario.

PS- don't worry about the Vue, it's their latest model which requires the more expensive Vue pods and you are correct, they aren't interchangable. But with KCUPS coming off patent, KCUPS will do nothing but drop in price with more competition.

Just to save confusion. The prices does not drop to $161 until you add it to your cart. Shows $179 before that.

dennisfuller said:   Just to save confusion. The prices does not drop to $161 until you add it to your cart. Shows $179 before that.

that was listed from the get go in the op.

I picked one of these up in store for the $161, used a 30% coupon and some Kohls cash, got $20 in KC back, but here's the kicker: I also got a Kohls MIR for 20% of sale price and then the Keurig $35 MIR. Problem is that both require the original UPC. If all works out, it should be:

- 30% (44.10)
- $10 KC (Mine)
- $5 email resignup
= $110 (with tax)
- 35 Keurig MIR
- 20% ($32, sale price)
= $48 and got $20 KC to boot.

Anyone know how to handle two rebates that want the original UPC?

MISTERCHEAP said:    To say you have to buy crap with it however, IMO really isn't true. .

Or you "can" by "cr*p" with it, return it "in store" for a merchandise credit which will apply the Kohl's Cash Back to the merchandise credit also, so you can buy "non cr*p".

where did you find the Kohls rebate?

Wilco1977 said:   I picked one of these up in store for the $161, used a 30% coupon and some Kohls cash, got $20 in KC back, but here's the kicker: I also got a Kohls MIR for 20% of sale price and then the Keurig $35 MIR. Problem is that both require the original UPC. If all works out, it should be:

- 30% (44.10)
- $10 KC (Mine)
- $5 email resignup
= $110 (with tax)
- 35 Keurig MIR
- 20% ($32, sale price)
= $48 and got $20 KC to boot.

Anyone know how to handle two rebates that want the original UPC?

that's the kicker, if they both want orig upc's you probably won't get both. I'd submit the original with the $35 and a copy with the $32 rebate, see what happens. But don't be shocked if the $32 gets rejected. If it doesn't, consider yourself lucky and enjoy the extra $$.

in for one!!!

The price does not lower to $161 when I add it to my bag?

emanddd said:   The price does not lower to $161 when I add it to my bag?

You are right, it no longer works. It looks like the 10% drop from the $179.99 price shown on the webpage to $161.99 in the bag was an unintended error that Kohl's just fixed.

I bought one at $161.99 (as did many FatWallet members): now let's hope that Kohl's will not cancel our orders! How did they tend to behave before in any similar previous pricing-error situations?

It printed with the Kohl's receipt; didn't expect that one... Kohl's management feels that both are eligible rebates and said that if I bring by the receipt they will manually credit the 20%; however, I'm waiting until the week when I can call the rebate number as I'm guessing that Kohl's will take the 20% off the final price and not the original, so I'd rather keep the extra $10 if possible.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015