• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the SanDisk Cruzer Glide 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $7.49 + tax. Limited quantities, so use in
store pickup to secure yours before you go there. Link from FW for 4% back.

linky

Thanks to techbargains for the deal, reposted here for the Cash Back

Extra credit for the advanced students: go to cardpool.com, buy an electronic gift card at a 5.5% discount, link from here for
4% CB and pay with your discounted gift card

Member Summary

Cruzer Glide 16GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Turns out their inventory isn't entirely accurate. I ordered two which were "in stock" but got a call saying they only had one.

swan1 said:   Turns out their inventory isn't entirely accurate. I ordered two which were "in stock" but got a call saying they only had one.

That is more a representation of your local Sear's stock counting ability (or lack of) &/or possible theft at the store

swan1 said:   Turns out their inventory isn't entirely accurate. I ordered two which were "in stock" but got a call saying they only had one.

If it says 2 expect 1. If it says 1 expect 0. Words to live by.

turns out the item pickers just couldn't find the 2nd one. The guy that worked the dept. just walked over and grabbed it off of the peg. Color me happy.

Sears link now says $29.99 ea. Deal Dead ???

WoozyMoose said:   Sears link now says $29.99 ea. Deal Dead ???

i get the same thing

just an FYI, this is the slowest flash drive I have EVER seen in my life! I bought one about a month ago and now use it for only file storage/backup. Takes forever to transfere stuff onto the drive.
I transferred 2 gigs of stuff to the drive and it took like 8 min....its ridiculously slow!!! And b4 haters say its my system, its not! got a 32 gig lexar and it flies right along. This thumb drive just sucks.
Lots of reviews to back me up on this.

Pretty-much all of the Sandisk Cruiser family flash drives are slow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014