• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I did some research about T-Mobile value plan. Since this is a value plan, T-Mobile does not subsidize phone for these value plans.

Currently, T-Mobile is running a Magenta promotion. Samsung S3 requires $150 down payment with $150 MIR, and then they will charge you $20/month for 20 months. The total you pay is $400 for the Samsung S3.
A while back, Costco also sells S3 at $390 with value plan but they no longer sell that phone for the value plan.

Right now, Wirefly is selling S3 for $179.99 with all value plans (2 year contract required). The termination fee is $400, which is higher than the usually $200.
I think it is still the best deal for S3 with value plan.

What do you think?

Edit:
Apparently, this deal is no longer valid according to the responses.

Member Summary

t-mobile Galaxy S3 (144.43kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

tmonews spoke of new colors coming out. I dont mind pebble blue or white but demand black.

Found it. 4 New Colors

Were you get this price? I got to the end of the checkout process, but on the final page, it said cancelled and wouldn't let me order.

brock811 said:   Were you get this price? I got to the end of the checkout process, but on the final page, it said cancelled and wouldn't let me order.

I did not go through the check out process, but I did click the "Order by Phone" icon, and it shows the order phone number and there is a six digit call code. I told the CS about this plan with the call code, and I was confirmed the $179.99 price for S3 with value plan.
I also asked if I could add up to 5 lines for this plan, but she told me I could only get at most 2 phones (2 lines).

I tried it twice, and couldn't get it to work. Maybe I will try to call it in.

I went through the process over the phone and when the rep submitted the order to T-Mobile it was declined due to eligibility. I am on a value plan, so I would say this deal is a no go for the value plan.

gdm783 said:   I went through the process over the phone and when the rep submitted the order to T-Mobile it was declined due to eligibility. I am on a value plan, so I would say this deal is a no go for the value plan.

Thanks for updating. Looks like I won't waste my time calling. That sounds like what happened to me when I tried to submit an order online.

I believe this is for new customer or customer with T-Mobile who are currently not on contract.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014