• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 25.6 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Thru-the-Door Ice and Water @ Best Buy - $869.99
was $1299.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung 25.6 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Thru-the-Door Ice and Water
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Check for local utility rebate, by adding your zip code, mine was $150 from the local electric utility.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For what it's worth, CR rated it a 45 out of 100, althought the hight side-by-side received a score of only 76.

Just read the review....this is not a deal..

Read the reviews on the Best Buy site. Many had problems with this fridge.

I would not buy it.

Had this for about 7 months now runs fine paid 899.00 at bestbuy

Reviews on the Samsung site look good.Reviews

Read the reviews (try Amazon). We have a similar Samsung model (think it's one step up from this one), and it's been running fine for the last 2 years. I like everything about it except the ice maker, which sprays ice on the floor every time you use it (does not matter what size glass you use). Not thread crapping - just wanted to share because I would not purchase another one just because of the ice maker issue.

Huge red flag on the quality issues, buyer beware.

It says there is a $150 rebate from my local power company, if purchased at my zip code. This may make a huge differance in your interest level.

Most of the bad reviews I've seen revolve around the ice/water dispenser....I can live with that for the price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+24.5+Cu.+Ft.+Counter-Depth...

I've had this one for 3 years. No complaints.

We've had one for 3 years and love it. No service needed at all.

Chase Freedom is also offering 5% CashBack from Best Buy!

I have a similar Samsung model it works good keeps food cold,
But the ice maker does not work very good, If it works at all.

Good price, but the reviews are not kind for this product. Will not buy

Trapito said:   Good price, but the reviews are not kind for this product. Will not buy
yes, price sounds good but the review told me no

Bought this in white on Columbus day to replace an 12 year old Jenn-Air that died the day before for the 3rd time. Dimensions to fit our space and next day delivery were my primary requirements. Given how bad the Jenn-Air's through the door ice and water were this is much better, but it's not the best design out there. Ice maker is loud when dumping and refilling, but other than that it's fine. I needed to get something ASAP and this seems as good as anything else in side-by-sides. Consumer Reports has the Samsung above this RS265TD rated #1 side-by-side but I couldn't get that delivered the next day. In my quick search of consumer reviews on fridges shows them to rated fairly lowly in general.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014