• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC/SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDHC SDXC Card $40 each (FSTS) ~ Radio Shack

Radio Shack has the SanDisk® Ultra® 64GB microSDXC™ UHS-I Card for $40 with free shipping to store.

Link [RadioShack.com]
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13239498&z...

Also, SanDisk® 64GB Ultra® SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-I Card for the same price. Sorry, just noticed that this eligible for free shipping with Shoprunner.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13239501&z...

powerfuldoppler op

Member Summary

SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like microsd is out of stock

Thats a good price for either of them!

SteveG

Says the sale is valid until 11/24. I guess I'll just keep checking in on that microSD.

Mega hot!

Any places that would price match this?

Quite a few I am sure... Amazon, Best Buy, Fry's to name a few, but most require the competing store have stock, and "most" actually call and/or verify online...

I am 49 and was in high school at the time of the PC and Apple's introductions. My first hard drive was very expensive, 10 MB and about the size and weight of a brick. It's almost beyond my ability to comprehend 64GB of data on a device smaller than my thumbnail and for only $40.00. Just trying to absorb it all and my cerebral cortex is about to blow!

darksine said:   looks like microsd is out of stock
Good deals don't last too long on FW these days...Too many voulchers...almost 2500 views and only 8 replys / comments!

Shezam said:   darksine said:   looks like microsd is out of stock
Good deals don't last too long on FW these days...Too many voulchers...almost 2500 views and only 8 replys / comments!

What is there to reply to? Click on thread, product "out of stock".

Click on thread later in day to see if still out of stock, yep, rinse, repeat 2,500 views.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014