• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pioneer Electronics CD Receiver with MP3 Playback @ Advance Auto Parts - $39.95 after Coupon
was $59.95
Free In-Store Pickup
Expires On: Oct 31, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
A123 - $20 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Unfortunately this doesn't have a provision for thumb drives, it only plays music from CD's

dzer0 said:   Unfortunately this doesn't have a provision for thumb drives, it only plays music from CD's

No USB, but it does have a front panel auxiliary input for mp3 players, etc.

I never heard of the company.

But when they say "free indoor pickup" or similar that often means they can't afford a shipping
department. Sort of like saying "You can open the door for free." Sheesh! And yes I know
some big, big chain stores that use the same gimmick. Just tired of it trying to appear here
is super service. I owned three electronic stores at different times and we shipped, washed
your windshield, petted your dog.....all for nothing. Even free coffee. And chairs to sit in
while waiting for a quick repair or to be next to be waited on. Man times have changed!!!

retiredlawman said:   But when they say "free indoor pickup" or similar that often means they can't afford a shipping
department.

FYI... Advance Auto has a shipping department that works just fine. This particular item seems to be sold out for shipping. However, if a local store still has one in stock, you can order it & they will put it aside for you.

Why would anyone complain about having choices of how to buy something?

Got one for $39.95 with promo code (in store pick up), Thanks OP!

GOT ONE ..GOOD DEAL THANKYOU

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014