• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Econo-Heat wall panel heater offers out-of-the-way wall mounting along with an economic way of providing efficient room heating at a low cost
Using natural convection technology, heat is mainly generated behind the heater in the space between the panel and the wall, which leads to an efficient up draught of heated air circulated into the room (the heated air rises at a speed of over 2 feet per second)
This principle of convection means that about 90% of the heat comes from the back of the panel, while only 10% is radiated from the front of the panel
This form of background heating is extremely economical, safe and efficient
It operates at relatively low surface temperatures (165195F, dependent on the ambient temperature), and uses minimal electricity
Energy saving, save up to 50% on you heating costs
Ultra slim compact design
Whole room heater as opposed to freestanding locality heaters
Efficiently warms a room of approximately 120 square foot room
Non-flammable, non-combustible
No drying of the air, no oxygen burnt up
Asbestos free, contains no harmful chemicals or metals
Safer for children and pets, no exposed elements, gas or fan
Can be painted with water-based acrylic paints to suit any decor style
Includes wall mounting bracket kit and instructions

Specs:

Wattage: 400 Watts
Voltage: 120 Volts
Weight: 14 lbs
Power Rating: 3.3 Amps, 120V, 50Hz
Max Surface Temp: 165-195F (depending on ambient temperature
Dimensions: 23" x 23" x 3/8"
Cord Length: 64"
UL Listed: Yes

Ceramic Heater

Member Summary

Econo Heat 603 Ceramic Wall Panel Heater
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmm...No built in thermostat. Just and On-Off switch. Kind of defeats the econo label for me. I turn it on and it runs no mater how warm the room gets until you turn it off. Evidently the company sells a thermostat for extra money...

I'll pass until they figure this design out.

400W = 1364 BTU

You probably have to live in Florida for this thing to actually provide enough heat

I have 1 of these. Works great for a bedroom. I plug it into a programmable wall outlet and it does the job.

Wow, 400 watts for $64. This is more like a small bathroom heater from Europe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014