The Home Depot $50 GC 4500 ThankYou points

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Home Depot $50 Gift Card
Regularly 5000 points, now 4500 points.
ThankYou Rewards Citi Network.
https://rewards.thankyou.com

Member Summary

Home Depot
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thank you for The Home Depot pts info...just ordered 7..no problems

fmbaglady (Oct. 15, 2012 @ 12:19a) |

BTW, under the special offers section of my Thank You Premier card, it advertises this deal and says it expires 10/31.

hadron (Oct. 19, 2012 @ 12:28a) |

what does your Home Depot say when you asked them?

treasurebeacon (Oct. 19, 2012 @ 12:46a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! Good deal!

Thank you. Good find.

I wonder how many can be used in a single transaction ... For example, carpet or multiple major appliance, etc.

Doesn't work for me - says product no longer available once I log in

kb2120 said:   I wonder how many can be used in a single transaction ... For example, carpet or multiple major appliance, etc.as many as you want, but maybe not at self-checkout.

historically paid with GC's:
washer and dryer @ Homedepot
Hardwood flooring @ Lowe's

derrickchen said:   Doesn't work for me - says product no longer available once I log in

Rewards --> Gift Cards --> Retail Store Gift Cards ---> Home Depot

mine says a $50 gift card is 6000 pts. ???

Same here. I've seen in the past some rewards are only discounted for certain card types so maybe that is what is happening here?

Yes I get $50=6000 TYP but get error when I tried to cart it first, then sign in.

Got one. Thanks OP.

Thank you so much. I am look for this. Got 9.

Great deal - Thanks

Yep not valid with my Forward card.

yep, no good with a Foward. Good card in terms of reward structure, but not so much on the redemption side. Really got to pick your times to come up with a deal

Home Depot Gift Card $50-

6,000 Pts

I've never seen $50 gift cards for 6000 points on my account. It's been $25 for 2500, $50 for 5000 and $100 for 10000 regular "price".

pockets78 said:   I've never seen $50 gift cards for 6000 points on my account. It's been $25 for 2500, $50 for 5000 and $100 for 10000 regular "price".

I am also seeing as $50 for 6000 Pts

thank you! got 3 cards @4500 pts each.

Can I use Home Depot gift card to buy other gift cards?

Thanks I have been waiting for this!

ggmon said:   pockets78 said:   I've never seen $50 gift cards for 6000 points on my account. It's been $25 for 2500, $50 for 5000 and $100 for 10000 regular "price".

I am also seeing as $50 for 6000 Pts


It depends on the "relationship" you have with Citi. For example, IIRC, CitiGold and holders of certain credit cards (e.g., Thank You Preferred/Premier) get the better redemption terms.

irobot said:   yep, no good with a Foward. Good card in terms of reward structure, but not so much on the redemption side. Really got to pick your times to come up with a deal

Worked for me. I got Forward and checking combined. Also I only have the standard Thank You program so I don't think it matters if you have preferred or premier. In the pass it was 6000 points for a $50 gift card but Citi finally got wise since everyone else was more or less doing the 10K for $100. as the benchmark. Grabbed a bunch of them for an upcoming house project!!

4500 for me. Bought 20. Thanks OP. GREEN!

Bought six for 27,000 points. I have the Citi ThankYou, Citi ThankYouSM Preferred Card, and the Citi® Forward ThankYou card linked to the program.

thank you for The Home Depot pts info...just ordered 7..no problems

BTW, under the special offers section of my Thank You Premier card, it advertises this deal and says it expires 10/31.

ahmadcpa said:   Can I use Home Depot gift card to buy other gift cards?

what does your Home Depot say when you asked them?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014