• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not everyone reads the Target thread and this is too good to miss out on. Regular price $69.99
These are being clearanced at Target B&M stores. Really good price on this very compact USB writer. Not on their website, but here's a link to it on Amazon.
Text

DPCI 080001078

Member Summary

Targus external USB DVD writer (6.13kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great price, thanks

for some reason the op and the above (first) responder are same?

That's not me.

suezyque said:   These are being clearanced at Target B&M stores.How about you pick up a couple for me?

Is there any accurate stock checker to save a trip?

aarzi said:   suezyque said:   These are being clearanced at Target B&M stores.How about you pick up a couple for me?

If you want to pay for the shipping.

suezyque said:   aarzi said:   suezyque said:   These are being clearanced at Target B&M stores.How about you pick up a couple for me?

No. No shipping. Lunch.

stuffedwallet said:   for some reason the op and the above (first) responder are same?

Public Disturbance ╪ Purpledisturbance

TheRatsWon said:   stuffedwallet said:   for some reason the op and the above (first) responder are same?

Public Disturbance ╪ Purpledisturbance

Someone is copying me. It's not me.

Inventory checker.

None in my nearby Target.

suezyque said:   aarzi said:   suezyque said:   These are being clearanced at Target B&M stores.How about you pick up a couple for me?

Okay, how about the location? I visit the city from time to time, and am due for a visit.

np512 said:   Inventory checker.Seems not to be working.

aarzi said:   suezyque said:   aarzi said:   suezyque said:   These are being clearanced at Target B&M stores.How about you pick up a couple for me?

Okay, how about the location? I visit the city from time to time, and am due for a visit.

They had a bunch at the Cheektowaga aka Cheektovegas store.

In my area (san jose, ca) they were already priced this last week so pretty much all gone (got the last one at my target)

I decided to take a chance and go to look for one. Found them in the middle of a huge pile of random electronics clearance stuff, a lot of which was not marked at the price that it scanned -- the DVD writer had a clearance tag of $48.98 (was $69.99) but scanned at $20.98. Thanks, OP!

suezyque said:   They had a bunch at the Cheektowaga aka Cheektovegas store.Aah, near Buffalo! And I was thinking you were in NYC. Doh!
If my local doesn't have it, I may well bother you for it.

Thanks for the post, the offer, and the info.

Finally, a YMMV Target hunt paid off. Sparks, NV, store had two at $20.98. Bought one, left one. They also had that Panasonic TV, but it was $207, not $159. Had a lot of Kindle Fire and Nook covers marked down (<$10).

You'e really a lucky guy to got the last one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014