• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Newegg video game preorder code is back. As before you probably have to subscribe to their newsletter for the code to work for you.

The new discount code is "EMCJNNH224"

Preorder Link

Free shipping will generally arrive 2-3 days after the official release day.

Member Summary

Video Games
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Used this to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Ps3. Selling for $59.99 + tax. After coupon paid $51.50 including tax. Good deal, especially since this game will be hard to find with the holidays around the corner.

Got Black Ops 2 also. Preorder comes with a bonus multiplayer map. Thanks OP.

IMHO I like playing the game early on, NOT waiting a week to 10 days after release for Newegg to ship, unless they have changed I would buy local and pick it up the day it comes out.
AND NO IT WONT BE HARD TO FIND> lol

I preordered LEGO Lord of the Rings for $38 after coupon.

cyberpitstop said:   IMHO I like playing the game early on, NOT waiting a week to 10 days after release for Newegg to ship, unless they have changed I would buy local and pick it up the day it comes out.
AND NO IT WONT BE HARD TO FIND> lol
Must depend where you are, I got Borderlands 2 on the day of release from Newegg. They have always been super fast on preorder shipping for me in NYC.

Didn't see the Black Ops 2 hardened edition ... did I miss it or does Newegg not have that one?

Used it on a Wii U (Mario) game, thanks!

Also got OPs 2 and got to check something off my xmas list. Thanks for posting OP.

pjs22 said:   Didn't see the Black Ops 2 hardened edition ... did I miss it or does Newegg not have that one?Here you go, though the discount may not work with it.

pjs22 said:   Didn't see the Black Ops 2 hardened edition ... did I miss it or does Newegg not have that one?
They have it, but (as in the past) the coupon doesn't apply to hardened edition.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874117191

Norris1500 said:   Good deal, especially since this game will be hard to find with the holidays around the corner.

Sounds like you have been listening a little too closely to GameStop sales drones.

with Newegg you will get game 2-3 days after release... sucks but is what it is

camar0 said:   with Newegg you will get game 2-3 days after release... sucks but is what it is

2-3 days is an issue?

Count your blessings, at least you have hands and are able to play.

Thx OP, makes the LEGO LOTR a must buy for $37.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014