• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Additional $20 overnight price drop: Adorama has the Nikon 1 V1 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera w/ 10-30mm Lens Kit for a low $379.00 Free Shipping after coupon code: "S1111111" (exp soon). Tax in NJ, NY. This camera sells for at least $450 at other reputable vendors.
Linkydoo

The Nikon 1 V1 is among one of the fastest autofocusing cameras and is a nice compact size with the option of interchangeable lenses. Features a 1" sensor (vs a 1/2.3" found in compacts or 4/3" found in most other mirrorless). It uses a discreet silent shutter and very good continuous shooting rates with image quality that compares well with other mirrorless cameras. The upgrades of the V1 over the less expensive J1 include an electronic viewfinder (worth the price difference alone) and higher resolution LCD display.

10.1MP 1" sensor; 3" 1.44m dot LCD; 1080p HD video @ 30p;

>>> Please give me green if you like this, so I can get FW costume for black Friday, wink.. this is my first post btw <<<

Member Summary

Nikon 1 V1
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow! Thanks. Worked after I entered code! $579 off!

hiroxbmw said:   Dead. up to $896. That would have been a steal.

If you go to the checkout and enter the code S1111111 it shows as $379. It is $65 or less below other sellers. Nikon cut the price on the V1 kit by $500 Oct 1st and this is about where it will settle at from a reliable dealer.
If you order from Adorama now it will not ship until Oct 10th as they are closed for the Jewish Holiday of Sukkoth.

I can confirm price drops and shipping is free with coupon in cart. Would jump on it but 10mp is too low for larger scale prints (IMHO).

Got one! Thanks OP.

Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014