• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

The following content was provided by the publisher.

Receive Movie Money Towards One Admission Ticket to see "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" in Theaters 12/14/2012. "The Fellowship Of The Ring": Assisted by a Fellowship of heroes, Frodo Baggins plunges into a perilous trek to take the mystical One Ring to Mount Doom so that it and its magical powers can be destroyed and never possessed by evil Lord Sauron. The astonishing journey begins in the first film of director/co-writer Peter Jackson's epic trilogy that redefined fantasy filmmaking. "The Two Towers": Frodo and Samwise press on toward Mordor. Gollum insists on being the guide. Can anyone so corrupted by the ring be trusted? Can Frodo, increasingly under the sway of the ring, even trust himself? Meanwhile, Aragorn, drawing closer to his kingly destiny, rallies forces of good for the battles that must come. "The Return Of The King": It is time. For Frodo to overcome the wickedness of Gollum, the horrifying attack of the colossal arachnid Shelob and the soul-twisting allure of a ring that resists destruction. For Aragorn to take up the sword of his forebears and the crown of his birthright. For the mighty clash that wizard Gandalf calls "the great battle of our time." And for the inspired culmination of the films based on J.R.R. Tolkien's literary classic. For the third time, a "Rings" movie was a Best Picture Academy Award(R) nominee and for the first time it claimed that prize (plus 10 more). "The King" deserves its crown.

Movie Money Discount Expires 12/30/2012. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired).

Preorder this item today and it should ship on 12/04/2012

Out of stock online

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lord Of The Rings Original Motion Picture Trilogy
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Mine arrived today, too. It looks like you need to have printer access and that you need to enter the name of the movie... (more)

Hoogineer (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 10:53p) |

Anyone know if this movie money is only good for the Hobbit? I know some are specific and others are more general "movie... (more)

cbarkley (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 12:32p) |

Thanks! My Sticker got all messed up as well. I BARELY read the code off it, but no way I could get the URL. You just sa... (more)

patdpolishpower (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 12:49p) |

Enter your $5 movie money code here:
https://www.activaterewards.com/thehobbit
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So how much 'movie money' is given, enough for one ticket or some other amount?

Probably going to get cancelled but what the hey, its worth a shot.

Extended versions? It says "Original Motion Picture Trilogy"

All three for $10...this must be wrong. I'll bite just in case.

Abalt said:   Extended versions? It says "Original Motion Picture Trilogy"
Probably the theatrical versions... but for $10, must be a price mistake.

With the way these were marketed I expected to see this price sooner.

Execs: Yeah, let's keep milking the public with different versions with different features!

<a year later>

Execs: Pirating is up! We should have made a killing on this one! Well, let's sue them! That will show them!

RIP: RIAA & MPAA. You are dead to me.

Sounds like a price mistake but wont kill me to try =)

eh... why not. In for one, expecting cancelation. Will be pleasantly surprised if it's honored.

worth a shot, thanks op

Anyone notice this?

"Starring: Sammy Davis, Jr., Helena Reckitt, Ronald Reagan"

Run time of 91 minutes?

In for one, I guess I'll wait and see

In for one. What could go wrong!

Probably wont ship. but why not in for one. Thanks op

Long time to wait (12/6 - 12/10 ship) but ordered one anyway.

I ordered 4, so I can take the whole crew to see the movie & have 3 sets of gifts for folks I know.

Thank you! Your order has been placed.

An email confirmation will be sent to you. We'll process the order as soon as your payment method is approved.

Order Number:

Ship

Ships Standard. Arrives 12/6 - 12/10

Qty

Price

Lord Of The Rings Original Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray) (With Hobbit Movie Money) (Exclusive) (Widescreen)
Format: Blu-ray

Add to Reminder List NEW!

$9.86s
ee our No-cost Returns

Order Summary

$39.44

Subtotal ( 4 items )

$7.88

Shipping

$2.37

Tax

$49.69

Order Total

Payment Method

VISA image

lmharris said:   Anyone notice this?

"Starring: Sammy Davis, Jr., Helena Reckitt, Ronald Reagan"

Run time of 91 minutes?

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! So what may be actually shipping is.... Hell's Highway

Could this be the pre-order for games??? Pay XX now and pay the rest when the game actually comes out...

thefrozentin said:   Could this be the pre-order for games??? Pay XX now and pay the rest when the game actually comes out...

I have a confirmation email of ordering 4 Blu-ray sets, so I cannot see how this can be mistconstrued for a game.

Here's the DVD Version of Hell's Highway

Product in Inches (L x W x H):

0.94 x 4.0 x 7.37

polishdreamer said:   thefrozentin said:   Could this be the pre-order for games??? Pay XX now and pay the rest when the game actually comes out...

I have a confirmation email of ordering 4 Blu-ray sets, so I cannot see how this can be mistconstrued for a game.

WalMart cancelled about 3000 TV orders a week or so ago without so much as a blinking of an eye. You're gonna get screwed. Make sure you don't start your eBay listings till you get the "sets".

I went for it we will see.

Considering they show this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21474248?findingMethod=rr

And this...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of-The-Rings-Trilogy-Blu-ray-Exte...

Which appear to be the same thing with a $20 price difference, I wouldn't put a whole lotta faith in this actually happening (and being what you want it to be).

mrdjman said:   Considering they show this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21474248?findingMethod=rr

And this...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of-The-Rings-Trilogy-Blu-ray-Exte...

Which appear to be the same thing with a $20 price difference, I wouldn't put a whole lotta faith in this actually happening (and being what you want it to be).

I've gotten weird stuff over the years, the odds on this shipping is fairly low.

my order just canceled by WalMart.com

mrstezy said:   my order just canceled by WalMart.com

Dangit.

mrstezy said:   my order just canceled by WalMart.com

yet they still have it up. one would think they would remove the page, then cancel orders immediately after.

worth the anticipated cancellation i suppose.

gonna give it a shot

i just had 2 different orders canceled dont know why page still up, unless WalMart just hates me

are we sure this is not just the first movie anyway?

mrstezy said:   are we sure this is not just the first movie anyway?

Trilogy?

I threw my money in on the lotto ticket. If it hits, I will be a happy boy. If not, at least I get my money back.

Thanks, OP.

I am in for 2 - lets see

we'll see it it flies. Thanks op

Already own the set , but in for one as a gift .

We will see what happens . Green !

this one is worth buying at a good price.. esp this price.
thanks OP

Just received an email that looked like shipping confirmation with a date of Dec 10.

Did you guys' orders get cancelled after the second email?

in for 1
price is too good to worry about anything
it's worth a shot

Skipping 77 Messages...
kcwingood said:   Maybe this:
https://www.activaterewards.com/thehobbit

Still haven't received my copy yet, so can't verify.

Thanks! My Sticker got all messed up as well. I BARELY read the code off it, but no way I could get the URL. You just saved me $5!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014