• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Got the last 5 in tax free Concord, NH for .28 each. Green for you.

Had a few in my cart earlier but website was having problems. Now I think I know why. I can't get any even thou there are some stores showing, most at different prices. I believe they've shut down online orders for store pickup for this sku. At least for me they have. Only other thing is i'm in Aruba at this moment and maybe they don't like the out of country IP. DRAT!!!

Can anyone comment on how strong these magnets are? Like what kind of tools/weight of tools are you able to attach?

Thanks!

i think they are rated for a 3 lb tool. havent tested yet, for the price not too worried

cheapest is 2.82 here with other stores at 7+...

don't think i'll bite at 2.82 but decent deal

Only one of my local stores had it at the discounted price, a single item. Got confirmation in 15 min, but when was about to enter the store they called that they can't find it so they have to cancel the order. Started complaining to the manager and got $25 gift card. Today, the store has it listed again, single item. Just placed an order, will see if I can get the holder or another gift card

freakinout said:   i think they are rated for a 3 lb tool.
Damn, mine weighs 4 lbs.

Got 10 for 2.14...not bad but you guys are getting some crazy prices. Figured that if these are rated for 3 lbs i could just double or even triple and boost the magnetic hold for larger tools. Gave you green op

Thanks, got 10 for $0.81 last night.

Good going OP! $3.04 after tax for me in Redlands, CA.

Got 12 for .44/each in Saginaw, MI
6 of them are bent, I'll try to re-shape them. For .44, I figured why not...

$2.69 in Derby, CT. Use your 5% Lowes card, brings down to $2.49 plus tax. Or if you have a 10% moving coupon, plus your Lowes card - 15% off, and possible FW% which is pushing the limit.

Thanks OP! My local Lowe's price was $3.97 but they price matched to a Lowe's 10 miles away at $1.35. The prices at the 5 nearest Lowe's to me were all different; I just printed a copy of the lowest price and the CSR at my closest Lowe's was very cool. Picked up three.

uberholmeboye said:   Chatterbox Brick NJ 7miles away has them for $3 If you are going by there....Just sayin
Shows $6.70. . .am I doing something wrong?

got 2 @ $1.51 nc

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014