• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowes SKU 267948 18" Magnetic Tool Holder
was $7.06, on clearance at my store in DE for $2.82

these mount to your workbench, boat, or wall and you can stick steel tools to
in the garage shelving isle

Check price in your store and order online for instore pick-up (thanks for link Blueribb)

Here is link to item on Amazon

I updated price in title based on FW'ers reporting finding for less

As always, YMMV

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

tool holder
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Lehigh MO18 18 Inch Magnetic Organizer Bar
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP! My local Lowe's price was $3.97 but they price matched to a Lowe's 10 miles away at $1.35. The prices at the ... (more)

Shred (Oct. 04, 2012 @ 10:45p) |

Shows $6.70. . .am I doing something wrong?

chatterbox22 (Oct. 04, 2012 @ 11:03p) |

got 2 @ $1.51 nc

billmister (Oct. 06, 2012 @ 8:18a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found the online link for this. Will this clearance price be nationwide ?

link

blueribb said:   I found the online link for this. Will this clearance price be nationwide ?

link

Not sure about nationwide, but if you have the link you can just check store pick-up, and put in your zipcode, and it will give you the price at your store. might be higher or lower than the $2.82 i paid. You can also try showing the picture I posted at the CS desk and they may price match ( I've had luck doing this in the past)
I just found a store near me had them on clearance for $1.35, another has for $1.23 and they come up for $11 something at a store 15 miles away , so big YMMV, but worth checking if you can use these

Only $0.81 by me!

looks like a good tool for the kitchen (knife holder). My store is 1.08. Interesting that reg price is still only $4.xx.

SafetyDance said:   Only $0.81 by me!
mmyk72 said:   looks like a good tool for the kitchen (knife holder). My store is 1.08. Interesting that reg price is still only $4.xx.

I hate to grovel, but don't forget to toss a little green if you like the deal ( freakinout wants a FW BF t-shirt!!)

$7.06 at one store, none at other.

freakinout said:   SafetyDance said:   Only $0.81 by me!
mmyk72 said:   looks like a good tool for the kitchen (knife holder). My store is 1.08. Interesting that reg price is still only $4.xx.

I hate to grovel, but don't forget to toss a little green if you like the deal ( freakinout wants a FW BF t-shirt!!)

Asking for green will just get you red...

SafetyDance said:   

Asking for green will just get you red...

Normally I'd never ask, but with a free shirt at stake, I'm willing to risk it!

Thanks OP!

Only .44 ea for me.
Ordered (6) with free in-store pickup for a total of $2.80.

91 cents here bought 10 you are awesome

$7.06 at 1400 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047

$1.97 at 3421 Horizon Boulevard, Trevose, PA 19053 (ordered 2 > store called and said out of stock)

.91 in dartmouth ma..ordered 10

People in Cleveland never get a Lowes deal - ~$7 here...

freakinout said:   

you got it

Green thanks and good luck on the Tee Shirt. 4 left in stock @ 33761 for $1.35

My local store has it for $1.10, I may stop in there tonight to check it out.

got 6 @ $0.67 each. thx op!

rats. i was just there last night.. good thing it's on the way home, these look great. thanks OP.

Green for Op. $1.35 in 85043

These are pretty good, p/u a few last week at the same price and they do hold knives quite well as well as tools,

$2.61 lowest I find. Most stores at $6+

Interesting, there are almost as many different prices on this as there are stores in this area. Unfortunately, the one right by my house is the highest ($7+). I wouldn't mind a few of these, but not enough to drive for one.

In for 4 @ 1.50 each.

Thanks, in for 3 @ $1.79 each...prices ranged from $.71 to $7.06, but the closest store had the most in-stock.

Clicked on the link and the price shows: $4.85 for me...

Seems my local Lowes never has any of these good clearance prices...

Maybe I should think about moving... ;}~

Strongville store has it for 81 cents. Not far from you.

poordealguy said:   People in Cleveland never get a Lowes deal - ~$7 here...

poordealguy said:   People in Cleveland never get a Lowes deal - ~$7 here...

$6.73 in Dallas too. Bummer

Man! I paid a 2-3times more at Harbor Freight this weekend and thought i was getting a good deal.

$6.40 at my Lowes but only $1.20 at next Lowes 15min away, Road trip!

$1.35 for me.

freakinout said:   SafetyDance said:   Only $0.81 by me!

That's true. I mean, it's not like if you post a red deal FW will take one of your t-shirts.

EvolvingGST said:   91 cents here bought 10 you are awesome

Now THAT'S a deal. 9.1 cents each!

Store in howell NJ has them for $11.97 /: . You guys are really getting a great deal.

fsu67 said:   $6.40 at my Lowes but only $1.20 at next Lowes 15min away, Road trip!

A lot of times if you go to the Customer Service desk and tell them, they will double check and match the price, especially if it's for a store that's local.
I placed an online order for some at a store that's actually closer for $1.35 each. when i go to pick-up today I'm gonna take my receipt for the $2.82 ones and ask them to let me return/rebuy at the lower price.

Finally got 2. In New York and "Clearance" pricing is terrible. Checked when this was first posted and they were still full price. Got the last 2 for $3.50 each. Thanks freakinout!

Closest store is $11, cheapest near me is $2.97. Quite a disparity in pricing. Got 4 at $2.97
Thx OP

goog deal green for u but sad its not available in my near by store

Chatterbox Brick NJ 7miles away has them for $3 If you are going by there....Just sayin

Skipping 15 Messages...
got 2 @ $1.51 nc

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014