• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
GetMaxCashBack said:   I haven't received my last 2 rebates. And judging on the financial state of the company and the fact that they no longer use a reputable rebate processing company or allow you to track your rebate online, this is a risky deal.

I have also tried calling them to track/get my previous rebates. Left phone messages 6 times, nobody ever calls me back.

Buyer Beware!

Got My last two recently. When did you sent yours in?
I getting again. Even though they change their Rebate Support Co.
Worth a risk since the past oil was free.
Plus G-Oil is pretty good. Maybe not as great as Mobil-1.

FYI looks like G-Oil isn't going anywhere they just signed a partnership deal with NASCAR.
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-green-earth-technologies-j...

wendyt said:   Easy to remove the UPC code from bottle or I need to empty the container 1st then cut out the UPC code? Thanks!

Impossible without cutting the plastic. Makes this a scam for me since I've purchased the oil for $26 and I don't need to use it until well after the submission deadline. I have no way to remove the UPC labels.

vxmike said:   Impossible without cutting the plastic. Makes this a scam for me since I've purchased the oil for $26 and I don't need to use it until well after the submission deadline. I have no way to remove the UPC labels.

They must have changed the package. Last time I got it, the label looked like it was printed on but was actually a paper sticker, just very thin.

Could you transfer it to another container? A thoroughly dried gallon spring water jug and/or saved quart oil bottles would work fine.

thc said:   vxmike said:   Impossible without cutting the plastic. Makes this a scam for me since I've purchased the oil for $26 and I don't need to use it until well after the submission deadline. I have no way to remove the UPC labels.

They must have changed the package. Last time I got it, the label looked like it was printed on but was actually a paper sticker, just very thin.

Could you transfer it to another container? A thoroughly dried gallon spring water jug and/or saved quart oil bottles would work fine.

I thought about that. Or I thought about laying it on the side and cutting out a hole then taping over it with duct tape...

Zuke76 said:   FYI looks like G-Oil isn't going anywhere they just signed a partnership deal with NASCAR.
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-green-earth-technologies-j...

I wouldn't say so... NASCAR has been close to bankruptcy lately when the economy took a dive. They even stop construction of their Museum...

vxmike said:   wendyt said:   Easy to remove the UPC code from bottle or I need to empty the container 1st then cut out the UPC code? Thanks!

Impossible without cutting the plastic. Makes this a scam for me since I've purchased the oil for $26 and I don't need to use it until well after the submission deadline. I have no way to remove the UPC labels.

Fro the 5 Qt jug I was easily able to peel off the label, well with carefully lifting. Some part of label did get stuck/torn but not the UPC part. No problem for me. You can always choose the sample after slight corner lift of label in store if in doubt

vxmike said:   wendyt said:   Easy to remove the UPC code from bottle or I need to empty the container 1st then cut out the UPC code? Thanks!

Use a hair dryer to warm up the label... it peels right off. I have also cut out the upc with a razor blade without any proble ms.

Zuke76 said:   vxmike said:   wendyt said:   Easy to remove the UPC code from bottle or I need to empty the container 1st then cut out the UPC code? Thanks!

Use a hair dryer to warm up the label... it peels right off. I have also cut out the upc with a razor blade without any proble ms.

I had tried razor blade without success, however the hair dryer worked perfectly!! Perhaps I had much difficulty since my oil was stored outside in the freezing garage.

vxmike said:   I had tried razor blade without success, however the hair dryer worked perfectly!! Perhaps I had much difficulty since my oil was stored outside in the freezing garage.

Hair drier and scissors works perfectly.

Promo was extended to Thanksgiving!

WalMart CB currently 2%

Awesome deal OP! Picked some up today. Plenty of 5qt containers on the shelves.

I picked up a couple of 5 qt jugs too. How do you get CB for in-store purchases? I didn't think they had BOPUIS?
labboypro said:   WalMart CB currently 2%

Got a $26 check today. This took so long I forgot it was coming.

got my check yesterday, took a while, but it paid off (haven't used the oil yet though)

Just got my check a few days ago. Just when I was worried it was not coming bam what a surprise! I mailed it back in October...

Got both my checks from this promo last week. This makes 8 for 8.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.