• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Appears to be an Unadvertised Home Depot special discount here on a high-end Maytag Jet Clean Plus Dishwasher.
This is a very highly rated unit with Stainless interior, Steam clean, etc.
This Price is less than almost every lower end models that are on sale.
The delivered price in your cart should be as follows.

White Model # MDB8959SAB - $538.20 +tax (Listed Price $749 +tax) and 3% CashBack from FW
White

Black Model # MDB8959SAB - $538.20 +tax (Listed price $749 +tax) and 3% CashBack from FW
Black

Stainless Model # MDB8959SAS - $628.20 +tax(Listed price $849 +tax) and 3% CashBack from FW
Stainless

Best Prices elsewhere:
AJMadison Delivered $723(B+W) or $813 (SS)
Abes Delivered $674 (B+W) or $764 (SS)
Sears You Pickup $699 (B+W) or $779 (SS)

Looks like $538/$628 is a rocking price!

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

maytag (3.77kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

is it over? I see $749/$849 on the site when I look at the links

added to cart and see

Discounts & Coupons
Lower price available in Cart. In Cart discount will include Special Buy + 10% off event savings. While Supplies Last. See Details
-$210.80

Estimated Total* $538.20

Ahh ... I see that now. Thank you for the clarification!

Thanks I used discover to get 10% back!

brb729 said:   Thanks I used discover to get 10% back!

Funny- my CashBack is 5%

Maytag ain't what it used to be. Our 13 month old Maytag washer died, repair man said not worth fixing, "Maytag is junk since Whirlpool bought them". Proceed with caution.

sorry should have clarified 5% online shopping bonus + 5% shopdiscover =10%

Without knowing the model you bought - nor the circumstances of the failure - and the fact that this is a DISHWASHER - not a washing machine I'd be hard pressed to say that people should 'stay away.'
The reviews on this high-end dishwasher are fantastic and reviews on CR in regard to the Whirlpool Gold dishwashers models are very good too. Plus I hope we can all agree its good to buy AMERICAN-MADE products!
I still think this is a GREAT deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014