$15 off $15 at Home Depot when you use PayPal

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon

Save to Paypal account. They will send you Paypal payment card (not a gift card) or you can use it on your mobile phone for locations that have that option.

GET $15 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE WHEN YOU SHOP AT The Home Depot STORES AND YOU CHECKOUT USING PAYPAL.

Offer available while supplies last. Offer expires 11/21/2012. The Home Depot and The Home Depot logo are trademarks of the Homer TLC, Inc., used under license. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Offer good only in the United States. Other restrictions may apply. PayPal Terms Promotional Offer. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable. Promotional offers will be applied after sales tax has been added. Subject to merchant terms.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

paypal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Cashed in on this one as well, just as easy as the first one-- ring stuff up, press "Pay with Paypal" button on POS, ent... (more)

labboypro (Oct. 05, 2012 @ 9:14p) |

I went to the Apple Store at the mall. I had the phone confirmation code sent to one of their Iphone's on display.

Today... (more)

passion124 (Oct. 07, 2012 @ 1:45a) |

didn't get message confirmation yet... tried again.. no luck.

IndianInUSA (Oct. 10, 2012 @ 1:40p) |

Not available for every stores.

Nearby Participating Location

Sorry, there are no participating locations nearby.

Paypal in-store FAQs:

https://www.paypal-promo.com/anywhere/desktop/#faq
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP !

Awesome OP!

Awesome find. Thanks for sharing!

Wouldn't let me apply to my Paypal account because it is a Business account (required based on eBay sales volume)

how does this work? can I use my current Paypal credit card?

Its not clear - after applying coupon to my account, it asked if I wanted to setup my mobile phone or use my card and it says "send card to your address" is it a different card?

Thanks OP!

looks like they mail a card? is there a credit pull? what exactly is happening here... a wallet-less , phone-less paying option?

edit title to BOGO

u mislead people to go into topic, believing it's a freebie

Great find! thanks!

thanks

Not seeing this offer in the Paypal Shopping Offers section at Paypal for Home Depot (what was the original source for this offer?). Also got a malicious website warning clicking on the link in the coupon page the OP provided. Anyone else experiencing the same?

It's legit...just added to my PayPal account. Have PayPal just updated their website design today or did clicking the link in the OP do something?

Nice one!

no warnings, coupon shows in my PayPal account, and all is great, thanks OP!

Pretty sure you have to checkout at register using PayPal option rather than a PayPal card. Strange...I received a $10 off %10 from PayPal via email yesterday. Curious to see if both work (even if in seperate transactions) as it let me save both coupons to acct. Thanks OP!

There are 2 ways to check out at paticipating HD stores with your paypal account:

1. Sign up and use you mobile number and PIN or
2. Payment card (they will mail you one)

Sweetness! Thank you OP.

SinglePapa said:   edit title to BOGO

u mislead people to go into topic, believing it's a freebie
It is a freebie.
1) Buy something worth $15 or more in-store
2) Use Paypal at checkout..
3)....

can someone explain the net $ result?

SinglePapa said:   can someone explain the net $ result?Basically you get $15 worth of Home Depot B&M stuff for free.

Just when I have $15 to spend, I cannot find anything to buy! The remote outlet I want is 15 miles away LOL.

SinglePapa said:   can someone explain the net $ result?

Billy Preston says "Nothin from nothin leaves nothin", if you spend exactly $15 and you loaded this to your card, it will cost you nothin

nickc3 said:   how does this work? can I use my current Paypal credit card?

Its not clear - after applying coupon to my account, it asked if I wanted to setup my mobile phone or use my card and it says "send card to your address" is it a different card?

Simple google search takes you to the paypal in-store page with all FAQs:

https://www.paypal-promo.com/anywhere/desktop/#faq

I added the offer to my account but got a blank webpage. Now when I sign in to paypal I see the offer but I never got the option to request a card to be mailed to me/register my mobile phone. Does anybody know how to do that manually?

EDIT: Desidealmaster's post just above mine has the answer I was seeking.

expired - Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon.

dead.

DEAD

"Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon. " Sumvabitch!

"PayPal is unable to complete your request

Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon."

Deader than a month old mackerel. "Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon."

!PayPal is unable to complete your request
Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon.

!PayPal is unable to complete your request
Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon.

D'Oh!

deal is dead.

peste386 said:   I added the offer to my account but got a blank webpage. Now when I sign in to paypal I see the offer but I never got the option to request a card to be mailed to me/register my mobile phone. Does anybody know how to do that manually?

EDIT: Desidealmaster's post just above mine has the answer I was seeking.

This happened to me. I think we tried to signup just as they were getting swamped with requests. Probably out of luck.

The offer has expired. I get the following message

"Sorry, we ran out of this offer faster than we thought. Stay tuned for more great offers coming soon."

what is the paypal payment card?

The PayPal Payment Card is automatically mailed to the primary mailing address on your PayPal account after you register for In-Store Checkout. You should receive your card within 1 to 2 weeks. In the meantime, you can pay using your mobile number and PIN.

Here’s how to activate your card after you receive it:

Click the Settings tab near the top of the page.
Click Payment Preferences.
Click Show beside In-Store Checkout and then click Payment Card.
Enter the expiration date using the drop-down menu.
Click Activate.
Note:

•To use the PayPal Payment card, you must have a mobile number and PIN linked to your PayPal account.
•Your PayPal Payment card cannot be used without entering your unique PIN at the register.

To check if the coupon is applied to your account or not, go to your paypal page and on the left side there is a "gift cards and special offers" section.

so basicly it's a BOGO deal - I have to register/activate first, pay $15+ in HomeDepot participating store, then wait for the $15 PP payment card to arrive?

BTW, I'm not sure sure HOW a participated Homedepot store will know about my PayPal acct (as such it can inform paypal to send me the card) when I checked out with $15+ buying.

Can someone elaborate it?

Skipping 20 Messages...
didn't get message confirmation yet... tried again.. no luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014