• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good deal to stock up on wet cat food:

- print 2 coupons from Catalina for $1 off four 4-packs OR 16 individual cans of 9lives cat food
- get the $3 off $15 purchase from this week's Family Dollar circular, usually available in store

Here's the math:

43 x $0.4 = $17.20 - 2 x $1 coupon - $3 coupon = $12.20

$12.20 / 43 = $0.284 per can

43 cans might sound like a lot, but to most cat owners it's probably less than a two months supply.

And you could always replace 11 cans with other merchandise, since you only need to buy 32 cans to use both coupons, as long as you somehow reach the $15 benchmark.

Member Summary

9Lives
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got 4 cats and any deals out there i appreciate it
thanks

How many ounces per container?

5.5 oz

Those in the northeast can get a better deal from Weis Markets...$1.25 for a 4 pack and the Catalina printer spits out a $1.00 off 2 coupon at checkout (so it's <.20 a can) If you've got self checkouts at your store you can rinse and repeat as it'll keep spitting those coupons out (just keep buying 2 at a time).

Great deal if you are where it works!

whats a catalina?
why no links or instruction how to get the coops?

Catalina refers to the printable coupons with limited number of prints allowed. They are available at coupons.com and others.

This particular coupon seems to not be available any more, I just checked. Sorry.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014