1 Large 1 topping Pizza $9.00 Online code 1LT9

ALSO

Large Meatball $ Pepperoni Pizza only $11.00 online code P10PIZ

And Any Large Specialty Pizza $12.00 online code ALL12

Member Summary

Papa Johns Pizza
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't know if it's location based or what, but we order pizza frequently from PJ's and it's always $7.49 for a large one topping. We just click on "Special Offers" at the top. Been there for at least 6 months.

Tried 1LT9 in Northern Virginia -- does not work.

ALL12 works

Kuchana said:   Any Large Specialty Pizza $12.00 online code ALL12

Any of the 25% coupons like PEPSI25 or 25OFF will make a better deal ($15 speciality - 15% ($3.75) = $11.25)

We need a 50% right now!!

netoholic said:   Kuchana said:   Any Large Specialty Pizza $12.00 online code ALL12

Any of the 25% coupons like PEPSI25 or 25OFF will make a better deal ($15 speciality - 15% ($3.75) = $11.25)

This depends what the local price is. In md Large Pizza's are %17 so a 25% off coupon results in a $12.75 price.

My PapaJohns has any specialty large as one of their specials for only $12 all the time. Not much point in having a code for the same price.

I guess this is a good deal if you like Papa Johns... I'm not big on cardboard though...

Didn't someone have a link to a site that you could punch in your zip code and it would give you all of the best codes for your area? I can't seem to find it! PLEASE HeLP!

FANTASTIC. Thank you!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014