• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Owens Corning R-30 Insolation $
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Be careful, BB. If you are too insolent, they might insulate you from posting any more deals.

The Lowe's post, however, is fine!

Thanks Butcherboy! Save a bundle last week on insulation. Did not find it in the ad but my local HD (West Nyack,NY) had R-19 unfaced for $7.40 per roll (About 50sq ft @ 15 cents per sq ft) It was such a deal that I'm increasing my attic insulation from R38 to R57. Which is about the level of insulation they want for electric heat.

How to find the deal/ link.

abbygao said:   How to find the deal/ link.

Go to Home Depot website and type in the brand and R value and the prices are still showing online.

I have been looking for inlsulation for some time and have decided to go with "Johns Manville 300-in L x 15-in W x 9-1/4-in D R-30 Fiberglass Insulation Roll" sold at Lowes. It is the same price and has very good reviews. That is Lowes normal price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014