• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kmart has the Pyrex 8 Piece Glass Bowl Storage Set With Covers for $14.99. It's $13.50 with coupon KMART10PSAVINGS or OFFERS10. Choose store pick up. It has great reviews.

Product link

Similar item at Amazon

Member Summary

Pyrex 8-Piece Glass Bowl Storage Set
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great set. I picked it up several years ago, and it's help up very well. They store easily as well, as all of the bowls fit inside of each other! Thanks, OP!

Is this a good price / deal compared to normal sales ?

In for two..thanks OP! Green for you.

invisible said:   Is this a good price / deal compared to normal sales ?

I dunno...4 Pyrex bowls, with covers for a little over $3 each. For me? Winning

$28 at Amazon (FS).

invisible said:   Is this a good price / deal compared to normal sales ?Normal sales are ~$15.

In for 1. Thx OP.

Leftcoast said:   invisible said:   Is this a good price / deal compared to normal sales ?

I dunno...4 Pyrex bowls, with covers for a little over $3 each. For me? Winning

$28 at Amazon (FS).

Thanks, 28 is regular price that NO FWer would pay ... I was looking to compare with sales

wilked said:   http://camelcamelcamel.com/Pyrex-Smart-Essentials-8-Piece-Mixing...

Yeah, this is a good price. Too bad the store at 2 mi has no stock. Have to travel 55 mi R/T or pay shipping. Kills it for me.

nm

Now $13.49 before discount. With "OFFERS10" code, $12.14 pretax.

NegligentPerSe said:   Now $13.49 before discount. With "OFFERS10" code, $12.14 pretax.

Seems like new price is shown as you say from OP link but not if going through FatCash to get added 3% off ! Anyone else have that ?

Anyway seems OOS in nearby stores for me so ... oh well ... thx anyway

invisible said:   NegligentPerSe said:   Now $13.49 before discount. With "OFFERS10" code, $12.14 pretax.

Seems like new price is shown as you say from OP link but not if going through FatCash to get added 3% off ! Anyone else have that ?

Works for me... thanks!

OP Link --> Add to cart --> Apply coupon for discount --> Logon to get free shipping (SYW MAX trial) --> Use FatCash link for 3% CashBack --> Go to shopping cart and checkout

I'll admit that I forgot about CashBack and used the link in the post. Not only did the lower price show up, I could use the coupon (KMART10PSAVINGS, not the other one) and get free shipping automatically. I used my Discover Card, which is offering 5% back on online shopping now.

Green for you, OP. I've been trying to get all the plastic out of my cupboard so this is a nice find.

2 Pyrex Smart Essentials 8-Piece

Merchandise Subtotal: $24.28
Shipping:

FREE(90 days Trail )
Sales Tax: $1.52
Total Savings $11.80
Estimated Total Cost of This Order: $25.80

Thanks ..OP

phitchow said:   invisible said:   NegligentPerSe said:   Now $13.49 before discount. With "OFFERS10" code, $12.14 pretax.

Works for me... thanks!

OP Link --> Add to cart --> Apply coupon for discount --> Logon to get free shipping (SYW MAX trial) --> Use FatCash link for 3% CashBack --> Go to shopping cart and checkout

Is this correct order -- in Cart before FatCash ? I learnt that was not something I have earned FatCash on for earlier ... anyway did all except FatCash at other store, so 12.xx shipped also 5% discover

Picked up mine thanks OP!

Shipping was really fast. I got mine today.

What I didn't quite realize was that they are essentially mixing bowls with lids. There is nothing wrong with that; I like the set very much.

It would make an awesome wedding present for someone at work, etc. whom you want to recognize without spending a lot on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014