• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sony PlayStation 3 3D Glasses
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Compatible with Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and Sharp Active Shutter 3D ready displays that use IR emitters.
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for you! That's a great price.

I would take PS3 out of the title because they work with any Active 3D sets:

Compatible with Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and Sharp ACTIVE Shutter 3D ready displays

With the price of the PS3 3D display dropping down to $150 and pointing to all signs of being discontinued, I think the prices on these glasses will get lower too. Call it a hunch, but I'll wait a little longer.

The cheapest i see is 199. I would pick 1 up for 150.

cheapNlow said:   With the price of the PS3 3D display dropping down to $150 and pointing to all signs of being discontinued, I think the prices on these glasses will get lower too. Call it a hunch, but I'll wait a little longer.

Went to the store to pick some up, but the ones they were selling looked different than the pic on the website. They seem to be a little flimsy(see link below) They couldn't tell me if you can use these for watching 3d movies, only 3d PS3 games. The other glasses were marked at 59.99.

actual 3d glasses

jaeci said:   Went to the store to pick some up, but the ones they were selling looked different than the pic on the website. They seem to be a little flimsy(see link below) They couldn't tell me if you can use these for watching 3d movies, only 3d PS3 games. The other glasses were marked at 59.99.

actual 3d glasses

You can watch 3D movies with these glasses and it work very well.

Free shipping too! You can only order 1 at a time for some reason. I ordered two. Green for you.

Not a bad deal but these were priced at $19.99 on Black Friday and have been under $30 at Amazon during the last few weeks. Amazon is currently out of stock so this is probably the best you can do at the moment.

$19.99 with FS now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.