• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.dockers.com

Pick 3 items and recieve 30% off with code ANY3 - only valid on regular priced items.

Shipping is $7.50 or free on $100.

Take 30% off 3 or more REGULAR priced items. Enter promo code ANY3 at checkout to apply discount to your order. Discount only applies to REGULAR priced items or "NOW" pricing ending in .00. This promo excludes sale items ending in .99 and .90. Offer ends at 11:59 PM PST on 10/08/2012. Discount excludes gift certificates, packaging, taxes, and shipping and handling charges. Discount applies only to merchandise in your cart.

You are also eligible for Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $100. Free Shipping offer ends on 10/04/12 at 11:59 pm PST. NOTE: You must select the “Standard Ground Shipping” option to receive the discount. Otherwise, the full shipping charge will be applied. Please also note that this offer is only valid for orders shipped within the continental U.S.

Dockers
Need a Dockers coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dockers Logo (3.99kB)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Take 30% off 3 or more REGULAR priced items.

You got to be kidding me.

Seems to work on sale items. Thanks OP!

Should work on items ending in prices .00 not .99

I know that if the price ends in .00 it can have the discount applied. Not sure of any others. I got a few pair. Cannot beat this price for some simple slacks

I picked up 4 pants for $116 shipped (including tax). I love these docker pants for work and I really needed a couple extra. It was more reasonable for me to get 4 instead of 3. At $40 each with the Any3 code, I wasn't able to go over $100. With 4 pair, I was able to get the last one for about $20 more. It was just more economical to go that route.

I was in Kohls and these pants were $35 each plus tax. Nice find OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014